anyone know how to set this timer??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary Ganja

Learning to Cultivate
Reaction score
hers the timer i wanna use.i wanna sety it for 18 hrs on 6 hrs off.im struggling cuz i got high and lost the directions,its the 8 dollar one from local home depot..please help cuz im going to atlantic city for the weekend and i dont wanna have anything go wrong,im having A good start.
thanx in advance
timer.jpg

timer.jpg

its really fuzzy like to me but at a guess i would say the one u cant move will be the one focusing on the actual time and the red one is on and white one is off so u set it accrodingly or visa versa white is on red is off. Red generally means danger so i would say that was the on timer.

Damm man u must be stoned to now work that one out :p

green is on, red is off

so if you wanted 12/12. and you wanted lights to go on at 9am. then put the green at 9am. and the red at 9pm.....that is 12 hours on, and 12 hours dark

p.s :the directions should be on the back of the device ;)

phillybuds said:
hers the timer i wanna use.i wanna sety it for 18 hrs on 6 hrs off.im struggling cuz i got high and lost the directions, ............................:rofl::laugh::rofl::smoke1::confused2::rofl::rofl:

I've done stuff like that b4....:eek:

yeah! happend to me 2 with the mechanical:p

phillybuds said:
hers the timer i wanna use.i wanna sety it for 18 hrs on 6 hrs off.im struggling cuz i got high and lost the directions,its the 8 dollar one from local home depot..

Just plug a lamp into it and play with it until you understand how it works.

After the lamp is plugged into it and it's plugged into a socket, turn the dial and watch the lamp. You'll understand it in 5 minutes.

Stoney Bud said:
Just plug a lamp into it and play with it until you understand how it works.

After the lamp is plugged into it and it's plugged into a socket, turn the dial and watch the lamp. You'll understand it in 5 minutes.
Thats what I did, I had directions but Im a hands on type.

Latest posts

Back