Anyone that thought i was crazy earlier...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnight Toker

Lean Mean Growing Machine
Reaction score
When i was on the shoutbox earlier i was smoking some weed with some friends and i ate some pasta and i got realllly high and i thought it was the weed....5 mins later he tells me that i just ate 3 grams of shrooms...he freaking laced my pasta with shrooms! Im sooooo mad its not even nearly funny i thought i was dying haha.....craziest expierence ever nothing looked the same....it seemed like i was in space everything was dark and stars and people talking to me....just wow. Im sorry if I worried any of you earlier and thats one thing im neverrrr doing! When your with friends...check your pasta haha. :holysheep: Im still seeing things mildly to :( I hope this stops soon.

Hi Midnight!! Hang in there, my friend!! We don't want to lose you now!!! It will go away sooner or later!!

Midnight Toker said:
When i was on the shoutbox earlier i was smoking some weed with some friends and i ate some pasta and i got realllly high and i thought it was the weed....5 mins later he tells me that i just ate 3 grams of shrooms...he freaking laced my pasta with shrooms! Im sooooo mad its not even nearly funny i thought i was dying haha.....craziest expierence ever nothing looked the same....it seemed like i was in space everything was dark and stars and people talking to me....just wow. Im sorry if I worried any of you earlier and thats one thing im neverrrr doing! When your with friends...check your pasta haha. :holysheep: Im still seeing things mildly to :( I hope this stops soon.

I love it, eh. :eek: Used to get dosed all the time in college. I look at it this way MT, if you come back to normal that's good, if not it's no big loss, eh.

BTW, if you were crazy, would it bother us??? :rofl:
:

MT your still my bud bro. Later. Watch what your friends are doing to you. You could have had something happen

It wasnt all that bad im sure if i knew what the hell i was in for i might of enjoyed it....but wow was it scary! Haha for sure im watchng everything they do from now on....but paybacks going to be a b**ch :D

Payback is a sweet thing. I say go for it. Be safe with it though. Take care and keep us posted!

I think im going for laxatives, system cleaner that turns your piss red, and a few things yet haha. But lll keep ya posted for sure :)

Man, totally uncool of your friend. :(

If that was someone I called friend, I think I'd cut them off after pulling that stunt.

Things could have gotten much worse, you're pretty lucky you lived to tell.

crap, id LOVE IT if one of you put mushrooms in my food! LOL

mushies are just as natural as weed, therefore is GOOD in my book.

i talked to jesus once- and he said he wants his birkenstocks back...

Hahahaha, people kept talking to me saying they once died and they were giving me recipes and stuff, i kept saying they were going to kill me but tjey were saying i was a fuzzy bear and weird weird things....it was so weird when it hit me my walls just dissaperaed and i was literly in space flying and i saw like milkyways and such...it was really cool but it was one thing i never wanted to do lol. and my hair turned into spehgitti and one of those "people" were eating it and saying i was going bald so then i freaked out....there was lots mre i cant remember.....hahahah and they were teachng me a forgin language. haha

crap ive got one of my true expierences on mushies on erowid... i will pm u a link to the original :D

i love mushrooms, whats the difference between them and portabellos other than a few alkalis? lol

awww... here we are talking about mushrooms and I couldnt post a pic of a 3oz cubensi harvest :(

SmokinMom said:
Man, totally uncool of your friend. :(

If that was someone I called friend, I think I'd cut them off after pulling that stunt.

what were they thinking:confused: stuipd friends, shrooms are somthing you have to want, not to be taken unknowingly. You will have a bad trip for sure if you dont plan on taking em, who ever your friends are, they sure dont know how to enjoy shrooms...

thats sweet man.

good times...................good times.

best of friends and hallucinagenic drugs lol.

[Man, totally uncool of your friend.

:yeahthat: You don't mess with peoples heads

4. The discussion of illegal drugs other than Marijuana is not allowed in any form whatever. This site is for the discussion of Marijuana. Other sites are available for other topics. If you wish to discuss other drugs, then please do so at another site.
...same rules apply to the Shoutbox.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back