Anyways

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Chungus

Reaction score
So there is me old fart, treat my plants like garbage but somehow they love me. In it for the optics (short squat big fanned Indica plants) and the smell. On a quest to find a strain that will make you pass out by just smelling the baggie. Use weed for insomnia mostly. Outdoor guerrilla autoflower grower. 60° North. Hope you are all doing well in these crazy times

So there is me old fart, treat my plants like garbage but somehow they love me. In it for the optics (short squat big fanned Indica plants) and the smell. On a quest to find a strain that will make you pass out by just smelling the baggie. Use weed for insomnia mostly. Outdoor guerrilla autoflower grower. 60° North. Hope you are all doing well in these crazy times
I’m also looking for that weed that you just have to smell the baggie 😎

D8AB376A-264C-4DA3-A838-6D9456A06DC9.jpeg

it works for cats tho…

awesome!

what are the current laws in Sweden?

maybe I’ll move there since all my relatives are from Denmark/Sweden

im curious about what strains you are growing and I am guessing some autoflowers?

cheers
Current laws are its pretty much same as murder :angiesfavorite: but the prisons are top notch😁 I buy really cheap auto seeds and play the odds game
I like glue crosses afghani skunks kush black domina never sativa. I guess photos would be Black Triangle by bodhi was pretty close to perfect. Pity I don't have anymore of that

Last edited:
Current laws are its pretty much same as murder :angiesfavorite: but the prisons are top notch😁 I buy really cheap auto seeds and play the odds game
I like glue crosses afghani skunks kush black domina never sativa. I guess photos would be Black Triangle by bodhi was pretty close to perfect. Pity I don't have anymore of that

yeah I watched a documentary on Swedish prisons and I have to agree m they have a humane prison system , maybe a model for the rest of the world

bodhi seeds have never disappointed me and I’ve got several more flavors to try out but no Black Triangle

Welcome BC. Have fun.

I am sure everyone knows this but just in case......NEVER STORE WEED IN A BAGGIE. Jars!
So many years in 'Da bag. What were we thinking? Well most weed was half composted by the time it hit our shore.
I think on net flix there is a documentary on the old Florida import-export weed biz called "Square Grouper." These were the name attached to found floating bales of weed.

bubba

Latest posts

Back