Aplogies to Hemp Goddess

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JGVermont1965

Lover of all things green
Reaction score
I want to apologize to Hemp Goddess and everyone else for practically highjacking her thread in Marijuana Seedbanks by talking about a bank that didn't have what she wanted.
I'm not advertising for anyone or anything and I do sincerely understand why you said what you did about me trolling or spamming for one place.
I should have made my point and gone on my happy way.
Anyway, I love being part of this community and look forward to learning the things i don't know right here.

Hey, we're good. We can all get a little over zealous when we find something we love or a company that we think is great. No harm.

We also love you being a part of the MP community. We have some really outstanding frowers here who are happy to add to your knowledge and growing skills.

I want to apologize to Hemp Goddess and everyone else for practically highjacking her thread in Marijuana Seedbanks by talking about a bank that didn't have what she wanted.
I'm not advertising for anyone or anything and I do sincerely understand why you said what you did about me trolling or spamming for one place.
I should have made my point and gone on my happy way.
Anyway, I love being part of this community and look forward to learning the things i don't know right here.

None my bizness but this post shows your merit, well done bro

It's all good Brosef. The fact that you made this post just shows your heart is in the right place. Water under the bridge.

Latest posts

Back