Apology and Apparent disregard for "red" rep.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
legalize_freedom said:
As long as you don't start smelling like one, you'll be okay;)

I think I have that covered I smell like ivory soap...:)

Folks, I think dj can attest to the fact that no one has been tougher on his posting than I. (it's my duty) We have exchanged several pm's on the issue, in addition to what has been posted on the board.
That said, I'm all for giving him the benefit of the doubt. As I see an effort being put forth here to make amends. We all have our personality idiosyncrasies.
Many good responses here from members, as well. THANKS to each of you :D

Sorry Don, but I found the red/green rep thing, pretty darn funny. Ppl neg repping you, either in an attempt to express their dissatisfaction with your reply, or trying to discredit you. BUT you are literaly blind to the fact. NOT making light of your color blindness, but more "at" the folks trying/thinking that they were "getting your goat".. (myself included) :rofl:

NorthernHoney said:
Is that your dog Cubby? Beautiful animal.

Yes he is/was my dog. He past about 1 1/2 yrs back. If he was still here and you told him he was beautiful he would be all ove you. He was a total ham and attention hound. He was the best dog I've ever owned.

He looks like he could eat my little Rambo on a cracker... I had him stuffed inside my robe this morning all cute! I have tons of respect for dobermans after seeing a war doc featuring them helping our soldiers in the jungles find people/bombs etc..very cool.

My aunt and uncle used to breed Dobies...awesome dogs! I'd like to have one but my place is so small, and those dogs need to run...I just don't think I could give it the proper lifestyle it needs right now. It's hard enough getting my schnauzers exercised.

Don, I'm all about second chances...like I told you in our PM, it's not that you don't have anything to offer...it's apparant that your an intelligent man, just try to chill on the condescending tone. And it's allright not to know everything.

I know this for a fact We all just need to get STONED.

I am sorry Cubby, I know all about the love of your dog. My beloved lab passed away 5 years ago and I still think about that dog everyday. The golden in my ava is his replacement and she is so sweet. I love dogs, all dogs.

careful honey you start with one then think oh two he needs a friend and all of a sudden you end up with a herd like mojave and I...

I have 3 now, so I'm already there. The bi law says thats my limit unless I get a kennel licence and then I think my neighbors would run me out of town on a rail. But! there is no bi law on cats, go figure.

I am technically illegal but they dont bust people unless there is complaints and poor conditions...shhhhhhhh

Yall need to move to the country. I can have as many dog as I can feed and keep healthy. Would like to shoot the people to lazy to take care of or take their dog to the pound, that keep dropping their unwanted dog that I keep fineing.

Hick said:
..NO sports either :mad:..

Well Hick then your in the Wrong Site then, because this is a Sport site!!!;)
I think we are all "Cheering for Girls to Spread there Buds" all over
the place.;).

Hick,

Yes, I am literally nearly totally red/green color blind. The Air Force wouldn't let me into any of the maintenance fields, but I could pass an airline transport physical. When the Army got the results of my draft physical, they smothered me trying to enlist me. It seems that color blind people can see through or past camouflage much better, at least that is what they told me.

At least one of the members still doesn't get it -- he thinks I'm trying to excuse behavior with my color blindness rather than explaining why I had absolutely no idea what people were talking about when they said I had "red" rep and I thought my computer showed me "green" rep until I had some one else look at it. I can understand their frustration because using rep wasn't phasing me what so ever. Hick, like you I too see the irony, humor or both in what you were talking about. That would be like standing behind a deaf person and yelling names at him not realizing that he is totally unaware that you are even trying to get to him, and then getting madder because he seems to be ignoring you.

My behavior is my behavior and NOT the result of any physical challenge or disability that I may have. I just come a cross harsh, obnoxious and condescending without meaning to or trying. In fact usually I don't even recognize it in others, much less in my self. That does NOT excuse it or lessen my need to change it.

I thank you all for your understanding and willingness to let me try to change.

Great smoking.

Right on Don!

I have the utmost respect for someone who sees a need for change and then implements it.. :)

Glad to have you around here for sure brutha!

cmd420,

Thanks. I don't know how quickly I can change something that is that ingrained in my personality, but I can sure try.

Great smoking.

Latest posts

Back