Are bongs legal in the US?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RaoulDuke said:
It was Tommy Chong that got busted. Cheech's only recent crime was "Nash Bridges".

A "waterpipe" is legal unless it has been used for something illegal.

I stand corrected.. :p

MercyEternity said:
Yeah definitely was Chong. He has his animated face in all of his glass blown pieces. That's stupid because he is not selling anything with resin in it. They just wanted to pin him for something.
You can not fling poo in leo's face and not expect poo to be flung back!

RaoulDuke said:
It was Tommy Chong that got busted. Cheech's only recent crime was "Nash Bridges".

A "waterpipe" is legal unless it has been used for something illegal.

Isn't that the truth!

Well difference of opinion is no grounds to start a war over nothing. Maybe he did smoke out of all of them and sell them LOL! Some poor cop wanted to get stoned so bad that he ordered one. Upon arrival it was covered with resin so he got his polyester blue in a bunch then went after him.

I know your kidding but chong didnt smoke out of every pipe he sold.... only mine. :p

it ws ** anyway....another illusion that the war on drugs is workin ....HA!

joshspics013.jpg

There he is! That face cracks me up everytime. They should make a cartoon series with that little Chong guy.

MercyEternity said:
I know you are not allowed to say the word bong in any head shop in North America or countries in Western Europe that marijuana is not fully accepted because it refers to paraphenalia. A bong is a water pipe used to smoke marijuana that most likely has resin it it. That's what the police say anyways. It is probably safer to use the term water pipe and people do use them for tobacco and molasses as well. It is a smoking accessory.

It was not always this way...things tightened up under the reign of Ashcroft. It ruined my lifelong dream of opening up a head shop/sex shop and calling it....Bongs and Dongs!!

Latest posts

Back