Are these worth getting???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waspfire

A.K.A FLABOY
Reaction score
was just at my local wally world and i notcied int he camping section they had emergency blankets myq uestion is can i use these for my box they didnt say mylar said it was some sort of polyester but was 90% reflective they where 3sq ft for only $2.27. didnt wanna buy them and them be no good so figure i ask u guys opinions first for i buy them:)

Those are a good alternative to the more expensive (and more reflective) mylar. They will work much better then tinfoil but not as good as mylar. A good alternative for those on a budget.

Cool Thanks Gmo I Have ThE INSIDE Right Now Sprayed In White Flat Paint Should I Just Keep That Or Would These Blanekts Be Better Then The Paint?

According to AHL (an online hydroponics store) flat white paint is 80% reflective. Those blankets are 10% more reflective than flat white paint, and mylar is 8-9% more reflective than space blankets.

I'd stick with the paint........................:aok:

Get this grow under your belt..............................

Save the cash, that IMO you'd waste on those blankets, and put it towards any other costs you may occur during your grow.........................

Reactions: gmo

Latest posts

Back