Are they Done yet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShownoMercy

Reaction score
The topps of some look good but no the bottom, some tops are dry feeling. ? with i had a pic but i hope its not bud rot.

what color are the hairs and trichomes? are the leaves green and healthy or are they dying?

ShownoMercy said:
The topps of some look good but no the bottom, some tops are dry feeling. ? with i had a pic but i hope its not bud rot.
Do a search on "Trichome" on this site and read a bunch.

The "Hairs" mean nothing. The Trichomes are the only way to tell if the plant is ready to harvest.

Gonna Eat That? said:
Stoney, I think he has other issues besides being able to tell if they are ready for harvest

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46974

ShownoMercy said:
Im growing outdoor and the plants are very healthy looking, but at the tip of the but(where it should look the best) is driead up and brittle. just falls apart when you youch it...Any Help what I should do? Thanks for you're help.

ShownoMercy said:

Unless a poster makes themselves clear in what they post, we're reduced to guessing.

StoneyBud said:
Unless a poster makes themselves clear in what they post, we're reduced to guessing.

I agree, just trying to get everyone on the same page

The leaves are not drying, and only certain buds are. I think i should cut them...they have a finished look but not moist. Others are healthy and not ready to pick but on the same plant...that make sence? im pretty high haha

I look for mostly cloudy trichs with about 25% already turned to light amber. Gives a nice "head" high. More amber gives more of a body "couchlock" buzz.

Latest posts

Back