Are they ok? - My plant has been changing colors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joker448

Reaction score
are they both ok? the tall one is the on on the top thats changing to a wierd dark green purplish color and also the 2 bottom leaves are turning a wierd tanish green color and dont look healthy. And the small one im not sure whats wrong but its growing really really slow. Here are some pic's

SITE RULES
7. Please try to post all of your pictures on this site. Linking to other sites has inherent risks involved that should be kept to a minimum if at all possible. We have both a Gallery and the ability to post as many as eight pictures with each post you make. Please post your pictures here, instead of linking to them.

so anyone know what are wrong with them?

i think u need way more light they look to be streching to me and about the yellowing on the tips i dont no i have that problem right now to not nierley as bad but just a little yellow spot

is that a hole in one of ur leaves, ur plant is stretching, need more light and a fan, how old is it, round abouts

seriously phototropic. You need to get some flos or something one there.
They will stretch and yellow till they tip over and die.
What kind of soil are you using? The smaller plant seems to be suffering from PH problems.
It would be advisable to get a grow box set up or something and start a new batch of seeds.

so is there anything i can do to save them? there outdoor plants

honestly also im not sure how old they are i think like 3-4 weeks

they are not doing good man , most peops on this site i have noticed would start flowering at 3-4 weeks and ur look awful no where near that and i dont know if it will be getting cold there if so they wont make it much longer, if ur trying save them which might be point less they need lots of TLC, start new seeds with many more lights and a fan to make the stem stronger

first of all there not inddor plants and another thing is they get plently of light there out all day

my bad keep growin ur plants then hopefully they will start to look better since they look like **** now

Stay positive with the comments ma'am. It doesn't help anything. I haven't seen you post up any pics :confused:.

sorry u didnt like my post and i just have been too lazy to post pics, i have new baby daughter thats actaully human and she needs more tlc, im not saying i can gro better than anyone, itlooked like his plants need some more light, mutt agreed, like i said my bad he must know what the prob is since it isnt light peace out

Opinions are fine and desired... but saying someones work is **** it not. Just be mature about it.

so should i continue watering them? like will they make it?

am i missing something??

there is no picture.

here ill repost some pictures.... for some reason they blocked the old ones i put up but here they are
Fore some reason the tall plants 2 bottom leaves are turning a light green tanish... and also the top leaves are turning a purplish dark green
100_1284.jpg

100_1278.jpg

100_1280.jpg

and heres the other small plant i have that im not sure whats wrong with but its growing really slow and i think the reason the one leaf is dead is because of stress but not sure...
100_1288.jpg
100_1287.jpg

What you thinks wrong with them? what can i do to save them? and also, people have been saying i havent been giving them enough light thats why but the thing is there outside all day getting direct sunlight so i dont get how that could be because of not enough light. but yeah please help me out man... :)

sorry your havin plant problems hoipe all works out for u and i think its what everyone else is sayin u need light because they are streching ,,its winter time now in most places so that means that their is only like 9 our 10 hours of sunlight now this is why mj plants dont grow outdoors in the winter.. also on pick 3 i think that the yellow leaves is from over watter our that is why mine did that ive got that problem right now the same exact color on my 2 bottom leaves but since i cut back on watter they are getting better but i wish u luck man hope all works out...

since its winter what should i do then? put them inside? or what because they have been outside since they first sprouted..

bring them inside, get some lights, if you dont want to spend a lot get some flueroscent bulbs. Give them 24 to 16 hours of light a day till they show sex then cut down to 12 hours of light. Do not water unless the soil is dry, do the finger test and put your finger about an inch down to see if the soil is moist or not. If it is, don't water. Good luck man, just keep experimenting and heres some GREEN MOJO to help you out a bit :)

Latest posts

Back