Arjans Haze#2 Strawberrycough A New Hydro Set Up Need All The Help I Can Get!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zepplin said:
Hi sillysara,

Very impressive grow. I think your right, the Hydro should finish before the soil. I've read that the Hydro can shave a week or two off the growing cycle. Thats why I chose it.

As for the light/dark thing, I would not go below 12hr of light. Remember, its the light that is providing the energy for them girls to be making bud!

Good Luck:)
thanks for the info zepp how ever ive switched to 13/11 already 3 days ago:eek: i asked the question before and dint get a answer and just went ahead with the plan thinking they would finish faster..shud i switch back to 12/12? they are lookn good other than that or shud i just leave em the way they are..let us know cheers

hey ur growing good but i think dat maybe ur not supposed to go 13 hours of dark but 13 hours of light i have herd u can even go up to 14 hours of light and 10 hours of darkness dey wont bud faster jus get more yeild and for your ph u should check your grow store or where u buy yo supplies for somthing to stop ph fluctuation mad farmer has somthing dats called n.u.t.s. but u might have to use wats best for your nutes

goneindawind said:
hey ur growing good but i think dat maybe ur not supposed to go 13 hours of dark but 13 hours of light i have herd u can even go up to 14 hours of light and 10 hours of darkness dey wont bud faster jus get more yeild and for your ph u should check your grow store or where u buy yo supplies for somthing to stop ph fluctuation mad farmer has somthing dats called n.u.t.s. but u might have to use wats best for your nutes
oh crap.. i thought 1 hr extra of darkness makes em finish faster..no..god cud some 1 tell me before i do it..i asked a few times about it.. shud i change back to 12/12?

no u might end up hutring yo plants you should jus go back to 12/12
here is sumthin i jus read Many factors influence the production of THC. In general, the older a plant, the greater its potential to produce THC. This is true, however, only if the plant remains healthy and vigorous, THC production requires the proper quantity and quality of light. It seems that none of the biosynthetic processes operate efficiently when low light conditions prevent proper photosynthesis. Research has shown (Valle et al. 1978) that twice as much THC is produced under a 12-hour photoperiod than under a 10-hour photoperiod. Warm temperatures are known to promote metabolic activity and the production of THC. Heat also promotes resin secretion, possibly in response to the threat of floral desiccation by the hot sun, Resin collects in the heads of glandular trichomes and does not directly seal the pores of the calyx to prevent desiccation. Resin heads may serve to break up the rays of the sun so that fewer of them strike the leaf surface and raise the temperature. However, light and heat also destroy THC. In a drug strain, a bio-synthetic rate must be maintained such that substantially more THC is produced than is broken down. Humidity is an interesting parameter of THC production and one of the least understood. Most high-quality drug Cannabis grows in areas that are dry much of the time at least during the maturation period. It follows that increased resin produc. tion in response to arid conditions might account for increased THC production.

and this is the book or study lol
Marijuana Botany
An Advanced Study: The Propagation and Breeding of Distinctive Cannabis
by Robert Connell Clarke

went ova wat u said again goneindawind and wat think it means that the xtra hr promotes mor thc rather than increase bud size and wont make them finish faster..ill change back on to 12/12 tonite thanks again

DAY 18 OF FLOWER...
just added nutes to my hydro system sensi part A and B..
i just had a accident in the grow room:eek: the fan that i had blowin came down on to my hydro plants:angrywife: stupid on my part..but 1 plant got it bad it broke at the stem not totally ..so i give it some support to have it up right..its trail n error for me..
2mowrow morning the lights will go out a ten so they will be back on 12/12 again..do think i might of stressed themchangin back n fort? i hope they recover ..
any how ill keep u updated on the plant that in the marijuana ICU..lol

SDC11513.JPG

SDC11515.JPG

SDC11516.JPG

SDC11517.JPG

SDC11518.JPG

SDC11519.JPG

SDC11520.JPG

DAY 19 FLOWER
hi just finished change'n the water in the rez i do it every two weeks..just feed the hydro and soil..
MIXED PHOTOS OF THE SOIL N HYDRO;)

SDC11521.JPG

SDC11522.JPG

SDC11524.JPG

SDC11525.JPG

SDC11528.JPG

SDC11538.JPG

SDC11539.JPG

SDC11540.JPG

wow... haven't looked in for a while, and boy, oh boy... is it ever look'n awsome, sara! :D:cool::D

looks sweet, sara :D

yer doing great! :aok:

That crazy vancouver guy said:
wow... haven't looked in for a while, and boy, oh boy... is it ever look'n awsome, sara! :D:cool::D

looks sweet, sara :D

yer doing great! :aok:
GOOD TO HAVE U DROP BY CRAZY THANK YOU IM TRY'N MY BEST..

DAY 21

Day 21 and plants are budding good no sign of sickness and that crul letter N has not been a problem :) to nite i will be spreading the plants out.,getinn kind of packed in der:eek: . question.. i have ten soil plants that are under a 400 watt hps ande 400 watt mh light do u think thats eniugh lightin?..as for my hydro they are grown every day they have grown 3 time's ther size so far i, have no problem with hight so i just let them off..and off they went :hubba: check out the photo's 3 weeks ago and ull see wat i mean.
let me know how im doin..bye

SDC11548.JPG

SDC11549.JPG

SDC11550.JPG

SDC11551.JPG

SDC11554.JPG

SDC11557.JPG

SDC11564.JPG

SDC11562.JPG

look awesome

did u ever smoke arjans haze #2 or ultra haze ??
anyway you will liked

P.S if you need help (smoking that is ) let me know :)

DAY 22 FLOWER
JUS A LIL UPDATE..put some mylar on the side of my plants so i hope i can get the most out of my lights..plants are coming on ;) showing nice buds...they look good but its still to early to know anything.. but they look on coarse, thank god:) let me know how im doin ;)
first pics are of my soil and the last four are my hydro plants ..peace

SDC11587.JPG

SDC11588.JPG

SDC11590.JPG

SDC11591.JPG

SDC11593.JPG

SDC11594.JPG

SDC11595.JPG

SDC11596.JPG

I think they look fantastic sara. Great job so far. Going to be some very nice buds here in a few weeks. I am 12 days ahead of you in flower so we will be harvesting very close together. I can't wait!! Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

smokybear said:
I think they look fantastic sara. Great job so far. Going to be some very nice buds here in a few weeks. I am 12 days ahead of you in flower so we will be harvesting very close together. I can't wait!! Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.
thanks smokey..we will be puffin bfore we no it..

are you using your willma as hydro or organic i am thinking of getting one myself and using the bio bizz all mix and nutes as i want to stay organic for the mo

HERBMAN22 said:
are you using your willma as hydro or organic i am thinking of getting one myself and using the bio bizz all mix and nutes as i want to stay organic for the mo
im use'n bio-bizz 2 herb doin good so far.. the system good also just some daily eye'n good to go..gl

Latest posts

Back