Aspiring writers, story tellers, and readers; HODGEPODGE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to call my ex, Sandra, and see if she will bring some 'shrooms or something over. Who knows, today might actually

Gone2pot! said:
I'm going to call my ex, Sandra, and see if she will bring some 'shrooms or something over. Who knows, today might actually
now tharts funnioy.,lol

umbra said:
be the day I say i"m, gonna...:eek:

go by my homeboy Umbra's crib, see what he's whacked on. He always says things like: Thart's funnyoiy," when he's torched. If he can give me a...

Taste of what he had for "breakfast", I'll be set for the day! I need a good laugh and Umbra

I apologize for that. I dont get like that very often.:hubba:

sex with that hermit crab who'd been eyeing me but decided I was way to drunk to even be posting on a marijuana forum or something like that. I knew there was a telephone pole over by Art's shed that had my number, even when I was drunk, stoned and prosey. I picked the crab up, said, " Hey, sweetheart, you wanna go...

Crabbing? I got a cpl crab traps in the trunk of my car and I am jonesin for some crab meat....The hermit crab got angry with me and..

..pulled out a .45 that was hidden in her shell. I was caught off guard and rather astonished at the quickness and accuracy of my little hermit friend. Luckily the piece was the super tiny youth model, perfect for hiding in sea shells or up your nose. when I gave her a quizzical look after the clip was empty, she huffed and began digging around in her shell once more. Well, I had had enough of that and wasn't in the mood for anymore nasty little surprizes, so I cocked back my arm and....

hit her with a Power Elbow...right to the top of her head...cracking her shell....she let out a wail and said...

"OUCH!" as she went down hard, like a ton of bricks. Ok, maybe like an ounce of bricks, but she still went down hard. When she hit the pavement several copies of Play Crab and Pentshell spilled out her makeshift home. My little hermit was a nymphomaniac! Thoughts began to race through my head. I wondered, beyond good fortune, if maybe she liked the rough stuff. But that thought was cut short, because just then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw...

another crab--a big crab. A king crab. The king of crabs. He wore a sequened white jump-suit and several pairs of patent leather pumps. Around his stumpy crab neck was a enough gold to make a Mr. Tee Starter Kit. On one bejeweled claw was...

to just walk out to where the surf was breaking and sit down watchthe sun go to its nightly home and burn a big fattie but wouldnt you know it the bearded lady done went and ripped me off for my kush

A tattoo. Or something that looked like... A tattoo. I don't know how they did it, but there it was. The closer he got, the more I could make out. A map!! Ohh, to have gone through all the work to tattoo a map on something as hard as a crab shell... Well, it must lead to something good.. Suddenly, I knew my destiny. I will have that map! I was abruptly shaken from day dreams of deserted islands and buried treasure chests when the king crab openned his crabby mouth and said...

til you find the Key to her treasure chest, the mystery behind my King's mark will never be

"But back to da issue at han. Yo stinky, this is my turf. If any crablett's gonna get a beat down, it'll be by my claw. Anyone who thinks they can just come up in here on my street an' start takin' over got's ta deal wit me!" As sureal as all this was, I barely had time to ponder as his bulgey crab eyes flickered and he swung his massive...

and as he swung his claw i got the pot out and added some crab boil

Latest posts

Back