Attack of the clones!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
day 12 now of 12/12 BR is forming nicely GH is just starting to bud to show her colour and already the tent smell funky
first 2 pics BR
3rd pic GH left BR right

BR stands at 23inch and GH stands at 30inch

PICT0250.JPG

PICT0251.JPG

PICT0252.JPG

K fellas been a lil bit since i've given ya an update .... So here goes .... Pic 1 is the WR in the flower room (havested the 2nd one for more clones)... Pic 2&3 are the MK also in the flower room ... Pic 4&5 are the re-veg of the PK gonna let this one veg for another week or 2 ... Pic 6 is 8 MK clones that just went into the veg system.... Pics 7&8 are the new crew a mix of WR ,PK,& MK (prob have a few to many but ......Oh well)....

EZ&SAFE

GEDC0685 (Medium).JPG

GEDC0673 (Medium).JPG

GEDC0688 (Medium).JPG

GEDC0679 (Medium).JPG

GEDC0677 (Medium).JPG

GEDC0683 (Medium).JPG

GEDC0709 (Medium).JPG

GEDC0710 (Medium).JPG

Looking great guys! Friuty Those are gonna be very nice! FB you can never have too many clones!

Snapped a few of the trainwreck clone. Gonna put her in a bigger pot tonight. Shes gonna be sweet like her mother i can tell!

DSCI0014.JPG

DSCI0016.JPG

day 17 of 12/12 the BR is comeing on nicely the GH its finely got some hair on her not much groth now the BR has only grown 1 inch and GH 3inch heres the pics
pi 1 and 2 GH
pics 3 and 4 BR
pic 5 bothe left to right BR ,GH

PICT0301.JPG

PICT0308.JPG

PICT0304.JPG

PICT0307.JPG

PICT0306.JPG

Nice fruity! Popped six clones of whiteberry in the veg tent. The trainwreck wen't to flower tonight. Took the clones and am starting themisting process.

DSCI0284.JPG

DSCI0285.JPG

nice looking clones chef whiteberry sounds nice any info on the strain ? taste smell flower time
i might have to look into her:)

Paradise seeds at the tude. If you wan't a good idea look for mentalpateint's old whiteberry grow.

3 week pics comeing on nicely now the BR will be mainly 1 cola and the GH 3 colas
pics 1/2 BR
pics 3/4 GH
pic 5 BR left GH right the
BR is still 24inch and the GH 35inch

PICT0337.JPG

PICT0344.JPG

PICT0339.JPG

PICT0343.JPG

PICT0345.JPG

o right i just woke up when i read the post i no they dont seem to be doing as good as the br and all clones are on a heavy feedling schdule i dont no if its b/c i neglected them in veg but as soon as they get feed ins dry in 2 days then watered with carboload 2 days later bone dry then water again then back to the feed once a week they get feed strange it is a 9/10week strain so only time will tell ive just tuck some pics of the hole clone clan and putting them up in the 1 clone gj couple of better pics with this crappy cam i cant wait till i get my new 1 fixed

i no its 2 late now 2 transplant ive got some 18liter bucket insteed of the 14liter 1s there in now its all strange the mum and her sister grew in a 11litre pot just fine but they were only 2 feet+ saying that the last grow were in these pots and they were just as big and they grew fine apart from the dam hermi's
owell time will tell

hey again ive just had a look through the gj and they were only put in these pots like 6/7weeks ago do you think they could be root bound? i think i may pull 1 out later and see wot she looks like i just dont no wot you think its a tricky situation:confused:

Fruity i would, just use kid gloves. I'm guessing that's why the buds look on the small side. Take it real easy and try not to handle her too much and you should be fine.

Also ffruity have you tried using molasses? Took some snaps of the trainwreck clone. She's starting to do that bud thing.

DSCI0339.JPG

DSCI0340.JPG

DSCI0341.JPG

Latest posts

Back