Attack of the clones!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice fruity, real nice! What ya feeding them? Anything special fer clones?

hey thanks chef all i needed to know just trying to take my first clone and just wanted to know if that system would work .maybe ill take a clone flower the mother and keep the colne to mother and take coles from thanks again

ok fellas i got the 2 Master Kush in the system and 2 out of the 5 White Rhinos in 2 Rhinos perished so i took 2 Lemon Haze clones & 1 more Purple Kush clone ... 1st & 2nd pics are the Master's ,3,4, & 5 are the Rhino's 1 of which is loookin a bit ill... 6 are the Lemon Haze and the last are the Purples...

Good Luck .....

EZ&SAFE

PIC-0312.jpg

PIC-0313.jpg

PIC-0314.jpg

PIC-0315.jpg

PIC-0316.jpg

PIC-0311.jpg

PIC-0310.jpg

the chef said:
Nice fruity, real nice! What ya feeding them? Anything special fer clones?

nothing special chef ive been useing baby bio on them its just wot i had left the next feeding will be sum new stuff iguana luice grow ive not used this stuff yet so it will be good to see wot it can do

Kewl let us know about the juice. I've read a little about it, supposed to the shiznik.

hay chef ive been useing the iguana juice bloom on my flowering plants and they love it ive never grown such nice looking girls so if its anything like the bloom then it will be good stuff

Ok 1 of my PK's has taken root i put her in a Rockwool cube , not puttin her in the system not enough room for her.... too lazy/stoned to take a pic right now LOL.... Maybe 2morrow ....:)

EZ&SAFE

Yeah but you might get stoned 2morrow........or the day after.

the chef said:
Yeah but you might get stoned 2morrow........or the day after.

I most certainly will .... Over & Over & Over again .....:D

things putting along, the thai ss is growing, skinny like the mom, very sat dom. The p-express is doing very well, she is gonna be better than the mom. Hope you guys are doing as well!

DCFC0009.JPG

DCFC0010.JPG

DCFC0011.JPG

DCFC0012.JPG

DCFC0013.JPG

DCFC0014.JPG

DCFC0015.JPG

DCFC0016.JPG

hay chef couple of pics 4 ya not much has happened since the last post i forgot all about the clones in my loft b/c of one of my girls go hermi and then spider mites anyway i remembered today and went up there to see how they where doing they were all bone dry and in need of a watering heres the pics just after watering

PICT0137.JPG

PICT0138.JPG

PICT0139.JPG

A little dry but new growth looks spectacular! Hope you got that hemie miter under control! Looking foward to seeing it in flower.

ive got some pics of the br in flowering in my black ruissian gj there 5weeks 2day btw your are looking good i fink the clones will be transplanted 2morrow to there final homes

ok i have all but 1 of my PK in the system ...it's getting a lil crowded in my veg area ....pics 1&2 are the Rhino's , 3&4 are the Master's , & 5 is one of the Lemon .. got 1 other lemon and 2 PK not shown here forgot to get pics ... lol

PIC-0345.jpg

PIC-0343.jpg

PIC-0347.jpg

PIC-0346.jpg

PIC-0344.jpg

Took some snaps of the p-express, put the taller of the two thai ss to flower yesterday will get some snaps when lights come on.

DCFC0007.JPG

DCFC0008.JPG

DCFC0010.JPG

Latest posts

Back