Attitudes March 4th-7th freebie grow group

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SensiStarFan

Reaction score
So Attitude Seedbank is having a sale going on right now March 4th-7th and a few people on the forums have already picked up or talked about picking up seeds. Some of us were discussing it and thought it might be fun to do a group grow journal for all of the freebies. You do not need to start your plants/seeds at a certain time to jump in. Hopefully this thread becomes a resource for anyone looking for information on those freebies being given away. So get some beans and join in! Subscribe and get the hype going for your favorie strain :) These are what is being given away by Attitude right now during their sale.

FREE SEED T H Seeds Burmese Kush Feminized
FREE SEED T H Seeds Kushage Feminized
FREE SEED T H Seeds S.A.G.E Feminized
UFO#1 Dinafem Seeds Diesel
FREE SEEDS 2 x T H Seeds Heavy Duty Fruity
FREE SEEDS x 2 TH Seeds Darkstar
FREE SEED G13 Labs New Strain Feminized
UFO#2 Dinafem Seeds White Widow
UFO#3 Dinafem Seeds Powerkush

Also, a number of members have discussed purchasing genetics from Cali Connection and a similar group grow can be found here:
http://marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?p=668522#post668522

I'm interestd in learning more about:

T H Seeds Kushage Feminized (no info on attitude)
TH Seeds Darkstar (no info on attitude)
Dinafem Seeds Diesel (which is odd because the description doesn't include "Diesel" lineage)
and the "G13 Labs New Strain Feminized" which we obviously know nothing about.

So I went to TH Seeds website and searched for the two unkown TH strains Attitude is giving away and this is what I found:

"Kushage"
Welcome to the Kushage™! With two proven parents this combo of Cali super plants just gets better. The O.G. Kush™ we used in this cross has a following of biblical proportions; the S.A.G.E™, on the other hand, delivers the essential Sativa influence to lift up the sometimes overwhelming Kush effect. With a longer flowering than the O.G. you can expect bigger yields and more elegantly shaped plants. The sandalwood flavor of S.A.G.E.™ and the crystal clear high add an extra boost to the almost addictive buzz of the O.G. Kush™.

Type Sativa/Indica
Height 125-150 cm
Yield 400+ p.s.m.
Flowering Time 66-70 days

"Darkstar"
The latest variety to join our fleet is the devastatingly strong Darkstar™. This mega Indica not only grows ridiculously dense buds, but the potency is out of this world. Darkstar™ is a great plant for those seeking pain relief, appetite enhancement and other worldly activities. Darkstar™ is a dream to grow with its high calyx to leave ratio, making it a breeze to manicure. So grab some Darkstar™ today and begin your countdown to the launch.

Type Mostly Indica * Purple Kush x Mazar I-Sharif
Height 120-140 cm
Yield 400-500 p.s.m.
Flowering Time 70 days

I don't understand, do you get all those free with an order?

it is! Wow Ok so I just ordered 2 more different mandala seeds strains :D and I already have dinafem powerkush and bluewidow seeds from my last order. So looking forward to starting the freebies and uploading them here :D

BudMuncher said:
it is! Wow Ok so I just ordered 2 more different mandala seeds strains :D and I already have dinafem powerkush and bluewidow seeds from my last order. So looking forward to starting the freebies and uploading them here :D

I know right, you can't beat that deal. Spend a few bucks on a strain and get 9! other strains free including two seeds of two strains so 11 free seeds total! So you go there and pick up one strain and they send you genetics for a total of TEN strains. Should be a lot of fun:D
-SSF-

You doing one of the freebies too SSF? I'm thinking about running that Burmese kush with my tahoe. I love me some kush!

Ok, so the beans have arrived.
I will be popping my PE but was going to drop 3 of the freebiew too. I thought it would be a good idea if a few of us with the same seeds popped them for a group grow, so what do any of you fancy growing. I like the look of the Kushage and Heavy Duty Fruity but am open to what others fancy too.
Any idea's anyone?

Oh, I think the "unknown G13 labs" strain is labelled "G13 labs Hypnotic"

G13 Labs Hypnotic Feminized

It is a cross from White Widow and Chronic.

Feminized seeds of this variety are a result of breeding experiments with an original strain of White Widow. She produces short dense plants with broad leaves of a dark green shade suitable for indoor and outdoor cultivation. A compact structure makes this plant ideal for gardens where space might be an issue. Mature plants are very pretty with large flowers turning into chunky nuggets in just 50-55 days. When growing indoors, feminized seeds of this marijuana variety respond well to all growing methods. By the end of flowering, a nice floral aroma starts to appear and remains in the cured product.

CHRONIC Cannabis seeds flower within 10 weeks. It's cannabis seeds produce a mild, sweet smell that develops while flowering. The White Widow is the mother of the famous The result is a spectacular variety rich in cannabinoids. Plant medium size, which needs a few days to achieve internal growth in the size desired. Structurally it seems to NYCD but aromatic nuances White Widow express their presence at this junction.White Widow is a real bendition for therapeutic uses, it makes this strain highly recommended for medical use.

My seeds arrived but I was out and need to sign for them so will collect them tomorrow :)

I hate when they want a signature....makes me get all squishy in the nads.....

wow sig required... never had to do that for mine. Is it if your order is over a certain amount or something?

TheKlonedRanger said:
You doing one of the freebies too SSF? I'm thinking about running that Burmese kush with my tahoe. I love me some kush!

Hey TKR, sorry I missed your question. I was thinking about doing the 3 free kush's I am supposed to get with my order right away. Hopefully at least one of them germinates and produces.
I am supposed to be getting:

1 UFO#3 Dinafem Seeds Powerkush
1 FREE SEED T H Seeds Burmese Kush Feminized
1 FREE SEED T H Seeds Kushage Feminized

-SSF-

BudMuncher said:
My seeds arrived but I was out and need to sign for them so will collect them tomorrow :)

Are u in the US?

I'm leaning toward the Burmese Kush myself. I'll probably start that and the Dinafem Diesel. Sadly, it'll probably be the end of next week before I get my beans.

v35b said:
Are u in the US?

Nope, UK. And I overslept and ache like mad today so will get them tomorrow when I'm capable of cycling up there to get them lol :rolleyes:

should get my order in a day or two and i'm thinking maybe the hdf or darkstar. i've got all sat doms running now so i need some heavy indica.

got my beans :D so many!! Not starting any just yet as want to get some out of my grow space first. Will let y'all know when I've started any!

Latest posts

Back