Aurora_Indicas_Dad's Main Event Journal/Tutorial

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:fid: Thats wassup man,it should be interesting to watch the difference between the 2 different banks aurora indicas.:watchplant: if you germ tonight then well pretty much be at the same age.these ones i have are definitly indicas ,the leaves almost look like theyre silk/fake. but anyways..
i now have 10 of 10 J.H.seeds germinated and i put them in the peat and putt them under my 4 ft flours a little bit ago.:smoke1: so i now thave 5 AI's,10 Jock Horrors,and my 3 skunk 1 x thai haze that are flowering more and more everyday under 1 of my 600 watt hps.... how long are you planning on vegging for godspeed?

I like to veg for 6 weeks. I think this time around I am going to try my hand at cloning; keep your fingers crossed :) I am real excited to see how the AI compares between 2 seedbanks.

i have aurora indica in the ground is it as good as they say. i was having problems with germination until i switch to rockwool cubes. i have had 100% germ. with them. i am having a bad day...my stavia 6 months of grow 6 ft. tall hermied on me. i have two other. i hope i don't lose them.

yea,its definitly as good as we say.i wouldnt rep it the way i do if it wasnt great.i just had a horrible germ ratio with this aurora indica pack,but ive never had a problem germin a.i. beans in the past.

sorry to hear about your herm.sad to say,but its something that comes along with this hobby.if its outdoors then is there anyway you could get it far enough away from your other ladies so you could at least finish it.3 plants aint much..id try to figure out a way to finish it.

hey,hows it goin MP? my 5 aurora indicas are doin good,about 2-3 inches tall,on their 2nd set of leaves.i had a 10/10 germ ratio outta my Jock Horrors so i put them in peat and now that theyre about 1/2 inch,i decided to put them all in cups of coco.They'll be in the cups til theyre about 6-8 inches.anyways,just figured i'd update,i dont have my cam right now but i'll get pics as soon as i can.-Peace and Thanks for all the Green Mojo

hahaha sorry bout the last post i dont even remember posting it lol. but ur grow is lookn like its off to a good start! good luck

lol,its all good bro,we all get a lil stoned and dont remember doing stuff.as for the grow..yea,it looks like evrythings goin the way i want it to.if theyre happy im happy.im hopin to beable to get them under an hps once my skunk x haze plants finish up,i figured id just veg them under my 4 ft flours until then. you can definitly tell theyre all indicas,they all have them fat leaves.it should be a good run.-peace

how long do you veg them under the floros. cause im gonna grow some WW from seed and i have a 600w mh/hps, but also (3) 25w, 6400k, 1,800l, cfls and ima start them under the cfls cause i hear they like to start growing off the cfls better. but how long u think until i should put them under the 600w? also if im gonna make one a mother do u think i should just grow the mother from seed and keep it under cfl. because im gonna grow my mom under the cfls. or should i put them under the 600, and then take a clone and make a mother from the clone or just take a whole plant and put it back under the cfl while its still small enough

ill probably veg til they are 8-12 inches so i know ill have enough head room.its totally up to you how long you wanna veg for,just remember that they'll double,maybe even triple in size.the reason why im vegging these under flours is because i think my skunk x haze plants will finish up in time for these to be flipped to 12/12 so ill beable to pull out my skunk x haze plants,and throw these aurora indicas/jock horrors under the 600 watt hps i have running now.i have two 600 watt hps but im trying to get away with only burning one for the moment.also,i feel vegging under flours/cfls makes it so theres not as much of a stretch between nodes.plus you dont have to battle the heat.i may end up keeping a couple plants to use as mothers,but they'll stay under the flours.in another room.

this is gonna be a great one...which is exacty what your research and planning should give you! must be fun growin a variety, i been stuck with the same strain march:rolleyes: thanks for all the pics/info;)

hey dude,whats up?all is lookin good there.i too started using fluros for veggin and my mothers.sure saves on the heat and the elec. bill too.wishin you all the luck with your ladies.go green.

You and your grapey smoke :) how you enjoying last harvest? Lol sorry btw about postin on this journal before it opened. I was just trying to remind these STONERS to wait untill you opened it. :) hope all is well with you brother.

:D hows it goin bro? Thanks for the props,I've definitly done my homework on this one and i hope to beable to document a successfull plentiful harvest and teach a newb at the same time.I've spent many hours on here,as well as many years in the past growing outdoors so i am definitly familior with growing my own stash.its just that when it comes to these journals,things really get exciting at the end when the plants start to Flower/Finish up.
anyways,ill see ya around,im watchin your journal so ill be postin periodically over there.thanks again for all the tips youve supplyed me with along the way.Its good to have you here -Peace Bro

lyfr said:
this is gonna be a great one...which is exacty what your research and planning should give you! must be fun growin a variety, i been stuck with the same strain march:rolleyes: thanks for all the pics/info;)

:D hows it goin neighbor,looks like you finally got a dry day out,looks like youll actually have enough time to install that duct. im so tired of all this rain.although.. i have managed to collect some of that rain water to give to my plants.i put some a that rainwater on my seedlings and they loved it.
Thanks for stoppin through the journal.i'm gonna try to get my moms cam tomorrow so i can take some pics. -Peace Bro

andy52 said:
hey dude,whats up?all is lookin good there.i too started using fluros for veggin and my mothers.sure saves on the heat and the elec. bill too.wishin you all the luck with your ladies.go green.

DomsChron said:
You and your grapey smoke :) how you enjoying last harvest? Lol sorry btw about postin on this journal before it opened. I was just trying to remind these STONERS to wait untill you opened it. :) hope all is well with you brother.

no its all good man.i was just trying to get it all set up but when i came into a heat issue,it kinda slowed the grow down.now that i have my lil intake fan goin,and the temps outdoors arent 80-90 degrees.
my temps inside my growroom stay around 75-82 degrees so now im ready to go full force ahead :D im just waiting on accumulating the $180 on a minimum wage budget for the other three packs of seeds.(im more then half way there:) ).once i get them in,ill be ready to roll with all 5 strains.and im also startin these early so they'll finish up a little before my other three strains so i dont have to be drying out/trimmin 40-45 plants at one time. :D anyways,thanks for the support bro. -Peace

I didn't get a chance to germinate, however I will tonight. I have had my hands pretty full with my VERY pregnant wife :angrywife: LOL. That dang "honey do" list doesn't have an end to it. I will pop them in tonight and keep my fingers crossed for some ladies. Green Mojo sent your way. :farm:

Sounds Good My Friend,my BABIES Are Doin Good,they Are A Very Healthy Green And It Seems Like My Leaves Get Fatter Everyday =)
Your Honestly Gonna Love The Strain.it Has A Special Spot In My Heart =) As For The Ol Pregnant Wifey,i Know All Too Much About That,i Got A 3 Yr Old Son And A 2 Yr Old Daughter,if It Aint One Thing,its Another.i Want This,i Want That,whats This,whats That,lol..theres No End To It.i Can Have My House Spotless B-4 They Get Here At 6:30..by Noon My House Is A Complete Disaster.luckly They Go To Their Moms At 4 But It Gets Very Stressful Havin To Pick Up After Them. I.m.o. Its The Hardest Part Of Having Kids. =) Im Tryin To Get Mine Potty Trained So They Can Go To Preschool..lol..what A Task,its Honestly Harder Then Managing 50 Gardens.i Could Definitly Never Work At A Daycare.anyways,did You Start A Journal Or Are You Waiting To Do That? I Cant Wait To See Them,im Gonna Try My Best To Get Some Pics Up Today.-later Bro And Congrads On The Little One,ill Bet Your Excited

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
Sounds Good My Friend,my BABIES Are Doin Good,they Are A Very Healthy Green And It Seems Like My Leaves Get Fatter Everyday =)
Your Honestly Gonna Love The Strain.it Has A Special Spot In My Heart =) As For The Ol Pregnant Wifey,i Know All Too Much About That,i Got A 3 Yr Old Son And A 2 Yr Old Daughter,if It Aint One Thing,its Another.i Want This,i Want That,whats This,whats That,lol..theres No End To It.i Can Have My House Spotless B-4 They Get Here At 6:30..by Noon My House Is A Complete Disaster.luckly They Go To Their Moms At 4 But It Gets Very Stressful Havin To Pick Up After Them. I.m.o. Its The Hardest Part Of Having Kids. =) Im Tryin To Get Mine Potty Trained So They Can Go To Preschool..lol..what A Task,its Honestly Harder Then Managing 50 Gardens.i Could Definitly Never Work At A Daycare.anyways,did You Start A Journal Or Are You Waiting To Do That? I Cant Wait To See Them,im Gonna Try My Best To Get Some Pics Up Today.-later Bro And Congrads On The Little One,ill Bet Your Excited

Yep I am getting pretty excited, I will get to meet him around October 20th. I am going to start a journal up this week after the seeds pop. Alright I better get back to work. ;)

Latest posts

Back