Auto Ak-47 & Lowryder #2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its amazing how fast these lowryders grow. Looks like the bag seeds likes the new nutes.

lr2-1.jpg

lr2-12.jpg

lr2-2.jpg

lr2-22.jpg

lr2g.jpg

plantsg.jpg

Good Luck, nice setup. Ak-47 is my overall favorite choice in weed.

They look watered slightly too much. They should be more perky. Check out the wet/dry cycle in my sig, should help you buddy! Good luck and green mojo with these babies!!!

The bigger four plants are my bag seeds people......FYI

I dont know whats up with my bag seeds but 2 are looking better after nute feeding but the other 2 are still droopy. I think its that miricale grow bullcrap that had to do with it im not sure.

One more of my LR2s showed up as a male yesterday. Now i know i can atleast pollinate. How much longer should i leave the male in there before the sacs start to open. I was going to do the sepeate and leave in window sill then put plant in plastic bag for sacs to open but i dont know how much longer till i seperate because these grow so fast!

It may be the miracle grow. What kind and at what % of the reccomended dose are you giving?

DomsChron said:
It may be the miracle grow. What kind and at what % of the reccomended dose are you giving?

Yea its the MG potting mix that says it makes your plants more bushier and thats exactly how my bagseed plants look....like bushes, branches arent streching at all. Im watering my plants with 1/4 dosage nutes.

And thanks your sticky has givin me more knowlege on watering..... Ive been watering to much..... I thought having the soil dry out a little was bad because they would dry out within 24hrs

jnyce1320 said:
The bigger four plants are my bag seeds people......FYI

I dont know whats up with my bag seeds but 2 are looking better after nute feeding but the other 2 are still droopy. I think its that miricale grow bullcrap that had to do with it im not sure.

One more of my LR2s showed up as a male yesterday. Now i know i can atleast pollinate. How much longer should i leave the male in there before the sacs start to open. I was going to do the sepeate and leave in window sill then put plant in plastic bag for sacs to open but i dont know how much longer till i seperate because these grow so fast!

In your earlier posts you said you were using fox farms ferts and Botanicares Pure Blend Pro Soil. So my question is where is the Miracle Grow being used?

Are you using teh MG soil that feeds for 3 months? If so you should'nt be feeding them any nutes at all. Also are you using the moisture control potting soil?

bigbudsbruddah said:
In your earlier posts you said you were using fox farms ferts and Botanicares Pure Blend Pro Soil. So my question is where is the Miracle Grow being used?

Only the bagseed plants were planted in MG soil in beer cups. Yes the one with moisture control and 3 months of nutes. I transplanted them into 8inch pots using Pro-Mix Bx soil. Again only the bagseeds started in MG soil. My autos are all in Pro-Mix BX soil. Using Fox Farm Big Bloom and Botanicares Pure Blend Pro Soil nutes. Plan on Getting Botanicares Cal-Mag and BioBizz Bloom when funds are looking better.

Can anyone please tell me how long i should leave that male with the rest of the crop?

Not long, maybe a couple days. Looks good so far. How are they doing now?

Sorry guys I havnt been on in a minute but heres two of my Lr2's that have about a week or two left. Trics are still clear. I was really disapointed in the yield tho. They are only about a foot tall. Room doesnt really smell at all, smells like fruity plants.
I have a question, are the pistils supposed to change brown already i thought they change when they are drying. Some of the pistals are still clear tho. And the Lr2s there are calyx that havnt completly bloomed but have a few pistils that are already brown coming out of them, will they bloom even if they are brown. (see pic below)
I pollentated one other Lr2 and one other AK-47 hopefully i can get some seeds. I also have one other AK-47. So total of 5 plants.

Latest posts

Back