Automatic Great white shark, 150w

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PoppedAlung

Reaction score
Thanks for stopping by. Now a month after I ordered my seeds I got them. There were a few issues but they were resolved. The origional order from sensible was for auto white russian. I ended up with auto great white shark. Im interested in seeing what will happen I havent heard much. Anyone have any experience with it or even the reg G.W.S?

Im still not exactly sure how this grow is going to go I have a 3'wx2'dx3'hhigh box built It has a 50cfm fan blowing in and one blowing out through a diy cooltube. Im going to upgrade that blower shortly. The lighting is 4 26 w cfl and a 150 hps. The problem is I have a regular batch under 12-12 in there right now. I want to do a seed run on these GWS will they be ok under 12-12 all the way through if i put them in there? I also plan on building another smaller clone/male/seedling box 16"x16x16. I dont know what I want to do. OPinionS??

Sounds good ..get it going and build upon it as you grow..thats what i do..nevr done 12/12 from seed but plenty here have..so Im sure you will be fine..Good luck and look forward to a grow Journal from you on these soon..Thanks for shareing with us..take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

i wouldnt do it, lowryders and lowlifes recommended for 20/4 i think. you probably wont have very good results starting it on 12 12.

they will grow slower but since it has autoflower genes that means flowering is induced specifically by a biological clock and not from light stimulus.

if they flowered under 12/12 what would autoflower mean?

your fine dude they will just grow slower cause of less light and will not have extra veg as they will start to work flowers the week they grow node teeth.

they will be shorties.

im actually growing a mix of pure-bred sativas, indicas, and sat/ind hybrids right now in my 12/12. they all should be fine until they grow the node teeth at which point i will give them a crappy lil floro tube for a few hrs extra each dy till the other crop is done.

lotek said:
they will grow slower but since it has autoflower genes that means flowering is induced specifically by a biological clock and not from light stimulus.

if they flowered under 12/12 what would autoflower mean?

your fine dude they will just grow slower cause of less light and will not have extra veg as they will start to work flowers the week they grow node teeth.

they will be shorties.

im actually growing a mix of pure-bred sativas, indicas, and sat/ind hybrids right now in my 12/12. they all should be fine until they grow the node teeth at which point i will give them a crappy lil floro tube for a few hrs extra each dy till the other crop is done.

If the autos get put under 12-12 from seed they probably will be short. Ive never seeded a plant before. My hopes are to get 30-50 seeds from 5 autos before my current crop finishes. Then Im going to stuff as many in my cabinet as I can. Is 30-50 unrealistic? And has anyone heahad experience or heard anything about this strain the lowlife auto gws or greenhouse regular gws

I dropped a fan and ducting on mine today. I'm trying to go till the end to make sure a mother won't go hermie. If she doesn't now she never will

Autos are fine on 12/12 they dont even grow that much shorter, maybe an inch or two? I've found pot/container size has a greater bearing as i'm sure you know.

Latest posts

Back