Bagseed 100% Organic Grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are nine of the new seedlings that have entered into the veg stage today with second set of leaves forming and just received a dose of molasses and water today along with their transplant into 4in pots. 400w hps @ 18/6 lighting schedule to get em going faster. Myccorizhae added to soil mixture in their new eviroments along with some Espoma Plan-tone mixed in. Topdressed with 1/2 teaspoon of earthworm castings.

Grow Pics 092.jpg

Grow Pics 094.jpg

Grow Pics 093.jpg

Grow Pics 095.jpg

Unfortunately I added too much molassess to the mix and caused over-fermentation of the the beasties giving the soils a slight pissy smell but it has been corrected so far. Added H2O2 @ 30ml/gallon of water to slow down the anerobic beastie growth then followed up a day later with 'superthrive' @ 1/8 tsp to a 1/2 gallon of water and growth hasten a little. Here are some new pics. The plants are being grown in a process of elimination, as they grow I keep some seedlings growing to replace those that are not viable. :bongin:

Grow Pics 092.jpg

Grow Pics 093.jpg

Grow Pics 094.jpg

Lost several to heat stress due to a space heater. The heater has now been placed on a timer at 2 hour intervals and closely monitored. The damage sprouts have been replaced due to perpetual germination of seeds also with the aid of Superthrive. Of the ones that survived they are very healthy now. Soil ph level has been adjusted to 6.5 to avoid further nute lock. The nute mix is still a tea with earthworm castings 1-0-0, high phoshorous bat gauno 0-4-0 and Espoma Plan-tone 5-3-3. Here are a few pics:

Grow Pics 097.jpg

Grow Pics 096.jpg

Grow Pics 098.jpg

:( Whats up nobody likes my grow anymore? Got me feeling all lonely. :confused2: :joint4:

I like it a lot. Really like the idea of bagseed organic (for now anyway :)). That's what i'm trying to do with not a huge deal of success. I like what you've done though.

Here they are 33 days after sprouting and the growth has been slow on some but here is the 6 that prove the most viable.:banana: Still receiving all organic growth nutes. The nutrient build up in the soil should be sufficient for now so they will be receiving just water for the next two waterings.

Grow Pics 099.jpg

Grow Pics 100.jpg

Looking good NGT!!! You should check out my grow journal for my AK48, they are also being grown totally organic. Heres a link-http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11805Btw, some of your probs may be resulting from high ph. I also use jiffy pellets and they are around 7-8 ph. You should water with a ph of 6-6.3 and you should see some positive results!

Here is my babies at 41 days. Still same regimen. Been receiving plain water for the last week. Currently there are only seven, under cfl's, of the ten in the organic set-up in the picture and six non-organic in the other grow box not pictured under 400w HPS. Pics of the other ones will come tomorrow when the batteries for the camera charge up.:aok:

Grow Pics 101.jpg

Grow Pics 102.jpg

Here are pics of the non-organic grow along with three organic plants and all under 400w HPS. Three out of eight of the non-organic ones have shown evidence of overfertilizing and other damage and will be discarded as they have shown no improvement for over a week with no noticeable growth. Temps have averaged 77F with 45% RH during the light period and 65F with 50% RH during the dark period. The organic bunch receives living teas every third watering and plain tap water with and adjusted ph of 6.0-6.5 and the non-organic ones receive a mixture of Shultz 10-15-10 and Miracle-Gro 24-8-16. Both grow regimens receive Superthrive with their feedings.:D By the way the ones in green and the black pot are the older organic ones. Notice the difference? They are all the same age also.

Pic#1: The lot of 11
Pic#2: Dying 3
Pic#3: Close up of fully organic

7 plants have been in flower for approx. 1 1/2 weeks and 2 of them turned out to be male so far. The other five have not shown sex yet so I am hoping that they are females. 3 more are waiting to be placed in flower after another 2 weeks veg time. I also have 3 babies still with more vegging to go as they are only 3 weeks old. Here is a pic of the males though.

Grow Pics.jpg

Well two of the three waiting to flower have died and now I have placed the survivor outside to continue its growth and see if it survives the drastic change in enviroment, so far it has survived three days. I have finally got 5 females out of 7 at approximately 2ft tall each and they are one month into flowering their light schedule had been interrupted for atleast 2 of the 4 weeks due to a electronic timer error that I finally caught. The nute regimen has consisted of Fox Farm Big Bloom since flowering has begun.

Well I have come down to 52 days since the light schedule for flowering. And here are a couple of pics of the surviving ladies. Holla at cha boy!;)

Grow Pics 117.jpg

almost done :). Got a few more weeks ahead of them :D.

Thanks and by the way all but one are undergoing LST. I transplanted one of the females outside with three 5 day old sprouts and two possible males that I had before but has never shown sex one of the two has pre-flowers that I think may be male but not sure. The longer days outside has slowed the flowering process and has gone back into veg. Hopefully these three will be ready by september/october with the decrease in sunlight.

Here are a couple of pics.
#1 The whole outside gang, L to R, female, small runt(sex unknown) and a possible male.
#2 The 5 day old sprouts.
:farm:

Here is my latest grow with 4 ladies in flower at about 4 weeks. And 12 in veg. All of course bagseed and you know it baby.

Conditions(4 ladies in flower):
Lighting: 400w HPS on 12/12 schedule
Grown with synthetic ferts.
Technaflora Brand currently using the bloom formula @ 1-3-7 w/ Superthrive 1/8 tsp per gallon
Temp & Humidity:
69F 39RH @ soil level

Conditions(12 in veg):
Lighting: 5 CFLs with 23watts each on 18/6 schedule
Complete micro-organism grow aka organic since first nutes
Temp & Humidity:
69F 44RH @ soil level

:farm: :48:

Grow Pics.jpg

Well its time to bring back the bagseed grows. Pics to follow soon. Currently have 8 at 45 days into flower and 5 at 1 week into flower. All are bagseed clones. With (1) 400 watt HPS and (1) 400w MH, switching between Technaflora nutes and organic living tea containing earthworm castings, kelp and guano. :hubba:

Latest posts

Back