Bagseed Sativas doing good day 30

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

medicore

Reaction score
Just wanted to post these new pics of my ten foot tall Sativas on their 30th day of flower. Thank God the weather has held out this far. I am praying that it stays warm just long enough.

Oct 1400 2007.jpg

Oct 1401 2007.jpg

Oct 1402 2007.jpg

:holysheep: Med the ladies are looking great. How many you have outside? I hope the weather stays good for ya as well. I wanna see them ladies finish. Great job my friend, great job. ;)

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
:holysheep: Med the ladies are looking great. How many you have outside? I hope the weather stays good for ya as well. I wanna see them ladies finish. Great job my friend, great job. ;)
I have three there, they are really squeezed in there. It has been raining a lot lately which is why the temps haven't dropped below freezing yet. I am hoping and praying that they finish. I have already tried a little just to see if they would be worth smoking if they die and it smokes fairly well already. I just want full affect, ya know. Peace and thanks TBG.

Latest posts

Back