balancing act!! light or heat???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smithgrown

R.I.P. Dime Bag
Reaction score
Hello all!!! I have 8 CFLs and 2 t12's on my plants. ok my temps are about 87F in my closet but they can reach 93 to 94 if i dont keep the door wide open. my question is should i take away a light or 2 or deal with the higher than i like temps? whats more important? lots of light or lower temps.

Both are important.

Its time to get a couple of fans.

Fresh air in, old hot stale air out.

There is no getting around problems by removing things.

You have to battle the problem head on.

If you cant be bothered to tackle problems head on, then stop growing, you do not have the passion.

:peace:

well ok HoppyinEggland thanks so much for the scolding. i dont feel the need to profess my passion or anything else just for a small bit of advice from people who have been doing this longer than me. everyone i have delt with on this site has been more than helpful but you have irritated me so please dont reply to any more of my post. As to all the others who have had kind words of encouragement thank you.

I never scolded you.

I told you that you need to battle your problems and not try to remove needs to conquer problems.

I also told you your solution.

HippyInEngland said:
Both are important.

Its time to get a couple of fans.

Fresh air in, old hot stale air out.

There is no getting around problems by removing things.

You have to battle the problem head on.

If you cant be bothered to tackle problems head on, then stop growing, you do not have the passion.

first of all

Hippy, can I use this in my signature?
"If you cant be bothered to tackle problems head on, then stop growing, you do not have the passion."

second of all, smith. One should not be sacrificed for the sake of the other. Get a couple fans and keep temp and light closer to optimum conditions. The old saying; s*** in, s*** out. <--- I can say that, correct?

All HIE is trying to say is, dont remove light instead remove the heat... I had a 400w hps in a 2x2 box for a long time I could keep such a big light in such a small place because I had good venting...

Gonna Eat That? said:
Hippy, can I use this in my signature?

Everything posted here on the forum is free to use or pass on.

That is what the forum is for :)

Your welcome Smithgrown.

When we are grown up enough to spell correct then you will find much more help here.

spell correct or correctly..... hmmmm
just kidding hippy its good to see people who are truly passionate about what they do no matter what it is. have a great day and an even better one tomorrow!!!

Latest posts

Back