Balls, balls, and more balls!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlndrzFlash

Reaction score
They lil suckers just showed up overnight. Outdoor grow 6 plants in 5 gal buckets. This one was tallest at 3 1/2'. Using my radio shack microscope I first found them today. TONs of balls at the very top of the plant. Once I saw them with the scope, they were very evident with the nekkid eyes.:holysheep:

I'm pretty sure I caught it before it was able to spew its yucky pollen all over my virginal girls.

The other plants are just a bit shorter so I am hoping they grow into little Princesses. Guess that will take another week or so:hairpull: .

Kill the males. lol. Save the virgins. lol

you got any pics? pollen sacks are big enough to be seen without a microscope anytime, just make sure thats what it is.. good luck.. :aok:

i agree with firep you should be able to see them very clear without a scope. if ther is any doubt wait it out. jmo

I think it was a case of not seeing them yesterday, and then using the scope is when I noticed them. Like I said they are evident now without the scope, just came up so fast almost overnight!!

I agree with Kludge, I give my plants a waiting game, until I am so positive that there is Judge Judy even gives a ruling in the favor that it is a male plant! I am currently in debate mode with mine too.... well, more of wait mode as there isnt much to debate only that my plants are monsters and just keep vegging in this humid weather.

So these lil EDIT that look like grape clusters could grow hairs and realy be females?

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Site_Rules.html <--- Site Rules, please read them.

1. This is the most simple of rules. There are filters in place to block the usage of many words that are considered to be unacceptable in polite conversation. If you notice that a word you've typed is replaced by asterisks, then it is one of these words. Please reconstruct your post to reflect what you're trying to say, but without the word that was blocked.Adding spaces or other characters to the filtered word is not acceptable here. If you attempt to bypass the filter by using any means, it's a direct act against the rules of this site. The Moderators will generally only delete the word itself from your post. However, repeated occurrences of this type may cause more severe reaction by the Moderators who are entrusted to keep the peace here.

Simply put, cussing is not necessary and should not be used. If you feel like cussing in a private message to another member who is tolerant of it, then that's fine. The use of cussing in the open forums is not acceptable as polite conversation. Please just talk without using profanity.

Sorry about that Hick.

My plants are in 5 gallon buckets. Once I determine sex, should I transplant them to "open ground" or will they be OK in the 5 gallon containers through harvest?

They are anywhere from 2 1/2' to 3 1/2' tall in NY area

Thats what I figure slowmo, but some of the fine folks here said to give it a bit of time to be sure. I check them 3-4 times a day. Hoping I will get them before they are in the mood to spew their yucky pollen on my virginal girls!!

That hurt! He was 4' tall and getting bushy!! However, he leaves behind 4 very pretty sisters!!

Latest posts

Back