balls? not balls? help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, just wait on it. Won't know until you see some full fledged balls or some pistils

hey guys, these two pictures are of the same plant!

the suspected "balls" are found in the middle of the plant

and this calyx looking thing is found towards the top of the plant ... So I need your opinions!

by the way, this morning, my second plant showed herself :D

I'm just hoping this plant will be my 3rd and final girl...

take a look and tell me what you think

BTW, what do hermies look like?

thanks!!!

IMG_2283.JPG

IMG_2285.JPG

SmokeUpJohnny said:
BTW, what do hermies look like?

Hermies can vary greatly in appearance.... from outright male and female flower openly visible on a plant to where you can have a female plant and then find a few seeds in a bud or two where the plant might have thrown a ball in the middle of a female bud that you never saw.

SmokeUpJohnny said:
arghhh they are feminized seedsssss!!!!

arghhhhhh
That is your problem right there. I bet they all hermie on you late into flower. The sick plant probably just had enough stress early on to bring it upon itself earlier then the rest. Fem seeds suck!

sorry, just my opinion. I have experience with fem seeds, and it was not good. All ten of my Dutch Passion Blueberry hermied on me. Two different grows with completely different set-ups. At 7 weeks each time they threw nanners.

buddy u should complained to passion..lol i would have but them i'm a reet little complainer lol!

can't tell yet johnny sorry. i'm sure you'll get a lady :)

I wrote them a nice little email. Now I see they have a diclaimer up on their site, "it is typical to get late flower male flowers". This of course was after I had emailed them before placing my order. Their response then was we only offer 100% female fem seeds.

hxxp://www.dutch-passion.nl/home.php?p=feminized&l=en

losers. i've never tried fem seeds, maily because their twice as bloomin' expensive lol but also i heard so much about them hermying that i thought it aint worth the extra dosh. i say stick to regular seeds, get a good female and keep her as a mother :)

just took these two pics

one of them looks like the start of a little pre-flower, what do you all think?

IMG_2306.JPG

IMG_2307.JPG

pic 2 looks like the start but it is too early to tell. On all my hermied fems that is where I got all my male clusters, where the branch meets the main stem.

here are some preflowers that came up this morning,

also, any opinions on this irregular growth? (first pic)

thanks!

IMG_2318.JPG

IMG_2319.JPG

IMG_2321.JPG

Latest posts

Back