Barney Franks lover arrested

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

AcesUp

hxxp://www.myfoxboston.com/dpp/news/local/barney-frank-present-during-marijuana-bust

BOSTON (FOX25, myfoxboston) - FOX25 has learned that Congressman Barney Frank was present during a marijuana arrest at James Ready's home in Ogunquit, Maine. Ready is well-known for his relationship with Congressman Frank.
According to a police report, police charged Ready with marijuana possession, cultivation and use of drug paraphernalia in August of 2007. Ready admitted to civil possession and paid a fine. The remaining charges were dismissed in 2008.
Sources tell FOX25 that when Frank was questioned he told police that he did not live in the house and that he only smoked cigars.
Congressman Frank tells FOX25 that he was surprised and disappointed with what police found. He also tells us that he wouldn't recognize a marijuana plant if he saw one because he is, "not a great outdoorsman," and ,"wouldn't recognize most plants."

Listen to the audio. These are the douche bags we keep electing.

It's the LAW that's the problem and at least Barney Frank is trying to do something about legalizing weed... Like him or not Ace, Mr. Frank authored not one but two very important medical marijuana bills for the state of Massassachusetts... (H.R. 2835 and H.R. 2943) Why are you going after someone in Marijuana's corner? :confused: Leave that up to FOX news...

I don't think the guy should be busted or ANYONE for that matter for cultivation and simple possession of marijuana or paraphernalia... Call me crazy but what do you expect BF to do? "Why yes... I observed the marijuana plants and he often smokes it in my presence!" :confused: With all the narrow minds out there nowadays? Hmmmmm....

Peace!:cool:

dirtyolsouth said:
Mr. Frank authored not one but two very important medical marijuana bills for the state of Massassachusetts... (H.R. 2835 and H.R. 2943)

AcesUp said:
Congressman Frank tells FOX25 that he was surprised and disappointed with what police found. He also tells us that he wouldn't recognize a marijuana plant if he saw one because he is, "not a great outdoorsman," and ,"wouldn't recognize most plants."

:confused:

:peace:

For the love of god iron your shirts Barney. sheesh. Oh and straighten your tie.

I like his views on MJ. He is an clown tho.

Smokey Mcpotster said:
For the love of god iron your shirts Barney. sheesh. Oh and straighten your tie.

I like his views on MJ. He is an clown tho.

I hope Barney DOES get baked! It's probably why he's been such a solid mj supporter... Who CAN'T admit that Barney is a real piece of work?! But between the gay haters and the religious/conservative right it's a wonder he's stayed in office all these years. He must be doing SOMEthing right... Massachusetts has not only made medical marijuana available but they've decriminalized less than an oz. which I think is solid progress for the state of Massachusetts...

Since January 2, 2009, possession of an ounce or less of marihuana (which includes up to one ounce of pure THC) is a civil violation subject to a $100 if you are over the age of eighteen. If you are under the age of 18 you must also perform 10 hours of community service and take a program.

THIS is a big step. How I wish the feds would adopt a similar law... SO much time, effort and money has been wasted for SO long... The mindless persecution of this herb MUST end.

FREE the bud!:cool:

large_barney-frank-press.jpg

I would think he's too fat and rolly polly and sloppy to be gay...but he's gay.

Latest posts

Back