Basic question: Adding Cal-Mag with AN nutes via R.O. Water, required?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tact

Learning Everyday
Reaction score
Pretty much my title.

I have been using a Cal-Mag as per the instructions (the free sample bottle a lot of us got on this forum), each feeding, which is once a week. My question is, with reverse osmosis water should I be adding Cal-Mag every feeding? Or is there enough Cal-Mag in the Advanced Nutrients 100% organic lineup? I don't want to over Cal-Mag them, but don't want to deprive them either if the RO water does not supplement it and the AN 100% organic is not intended to satisfy the Cal-Mag needs. My RO water has a PPM of around 20-40, its not perfect RO by any means, cheap 50 dollar system I got online, but does the job and lowers PPM from near 300 at tap.

This is in FFOF soil, week 2 flower.

I don't know about AN nutes, but I add the cal-mag about every 3rd watering with my FF line...I don't know if this helps ya or not...maybe someone familiar with the AN nutes will see this...or I'm sure Jman would know something, you might try sending him a PM if he doesn't see your post.

Latest posts

Back