BBB and Dutch Passion Present: Purple #1 and Hollands Hope

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted to post a few more pictures. I think the HH is getting about done now. The fan leves are starting to die off on me. I might check the trichs this weekend just to see where i am at.

Whole Plant
SS851195.jpg

Close Ups
SS851202.jpg

SS851203.jpg

Well my HH hermied on me late in the grow. So i went ahead a chopped it. It is over 7 weeks into flower so it should still be good smoke. She smells great and u truely can see purple in her now.

hhdone.jpg

SS851232.jpg

SS851229.jpg

mistisrising said:
Do you think that it did that because of something you did, or are you clueless?

I was prolly my fault. I forgot to close my flap a few times so that prolly did it.

Good to hear, for me anyway, I really fell in love with this strain just from the look of it. Now a moment of silence for a fallen sister...

Good Job on the grow so far man. Looking amazing. Sorry about the hermie plant man. That sometimes happens late in flower and it just can't be helped. I would check for a minor light leak in the area that plant was sitting in. A pinhole of light can give you a headache in flower man. Just a thought. Anyways awesome job.

Latest posts

Back