Be careful people

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HippyInEngland

Smoke Free Zone.
Reaction score
February 10, 2008 - 8:56AM

Two children found living in a house where cannabis was being grown have been placed in the care of relatives, police say.
About 6pm (AEDT) yesterday officers attended a home at Helensburgh in Sydney's south for an unrelated matter, where they noticed a strong smell of cannabis.
A large quantity of freshly cut cannabis leaf, with an estimated street value of $64,000, was found inside.
"A further search located a sophisticated hydroponic set-up inside the home's garage, with a total of 23 cannabis plants growing in various stages of maturity," police said in a statement.
"Police will allege the garage had been professionally separated into three rooms for the sole purpose of cultivating cannabis plants using halogen lighting, an air purification system and watering devices."
A 40-year-old man was arrested at the house and has been charged with cultivating a prohibited plant and supplying a commercial quantity of cannabis.
He was refused bail and will face Wollongong Local Court today.
A boy aged 10 and girl aged five were removed from the house by police and have been placed in the care of relatives.

I sometimes wonder about those garages that have blinds on the windows and 4 cars parked outside on the street..lol..I have young kids and don't know how this guy could hide it from them....i have a hard enough time with my little shed grow...but swems to me by the add you quoted it was an illeagle search....

This isn't coke, why should a weed that the "creator" put here be justification for breaking up families. The War on Drugs is immoral and evil IMO. Not just wrong but evil, and the gov'ts are creating more of a problem then if they just let it go. When the legal rammifications cause more damage than the drug itself causes it's time to just let it go. How many strikes does a drunk get before he loses his kids?

snuggles said:
This isn't coke, why should a weed that the "creator" put here be justification for breaking up families. The War on Drugs is immoral and evil IMO. Not just wrong but evil, and the gov'ts are creating more of a problem then if they just let it go. When the legal rammifications cause more damage than the drug itself causes it's time to just let it go. How many strikes does a drunk get before he loses his kids?

An unjust law is itself a species of violence. Arrest for its breach is more so.

snuggles said:

*wipes a tear rolling down cheek....*

that is scary get your kids taken away for growing that is why i grow outdoors far away from home and son..

It's plain sick, they're sick. I try to explain it to someone like may grandmother and she looks at me like I have 3 heads...legalize drugs?

No I guess your right grandma lets destroy lives for no reason, does that sound good? It's the propaganda machine, people don't really think of the consequences of the "Drug War", the sheep that is. They think drugs are EVIL, no offense but those people are morons IMO. THINK, taking kids away from their parents (nice that they are at relatives, could be worse) cause they smoke or grow some plant is EVIL. What good comes of any of this? Seriously, all I ever hear is that its addictive (so what, so is caffeine, nicotene, alcohol, sleep aids, etc.) and it's dangerous. How is it dangerous, they just say dangerous WE WANNA KNOW WHY? Does it kill you, give you cancer, make your mind waste away? What? Tell us something that might be true...it's just plain wrong. The gov't's WAR, is making things worse all around. And why is it called a "war", and the "war" is it against drugs or drug users? Seriously, people laugh at us, stupid stoners what a bunch of idiots. I look at these people and say you are the idiots, your ideology is destroying the very fabric of some people's lives and adding to the social problems in this country. Maybe this will make them listen IT'S COSTING YOU MONEY IN THE FORM OF TAXES, money talks.

IT'S BARBARIC!!!!

BTW I was just using the grand mother as an example...you know to represent the people who have no clue about drugs.

Oh man, exactly why I had my 1 and only grow. My family is whats most important to me. I can't put them in jeopardy with a few plants. ***** it has to be that way tho.

I can almost guarantee they think I am more fun when Mommys smoked a little bit... :p

snuggles said:
Does it kill you, give you cancer, make your mind waste away? What?
depending on the person, it will waste your mind away. I know many productive teens and adults who smoke weed.
smoking weed does not condemn you to be a failure, whoever tells you otherwise just doesn't know.
people who aren't on drugs have the same chance at success and a good life as people who are on drugs.
its how people live their life and decisions they make that molds their life.

Anything in excess will take its Toll, I give no warnings and preach nothing, your all big enough to say yes or no.

SmokinMom said:
Oh man, exactly why I had my 1 and only grow. My family is whats most important to me. I can't put them in jeopardy with a few plants. ***** it has to be that way tho.

I can almost guarantee they think I am more fun when Mommys smoked a little bit... :p

:holysheep:
I'd bet you're fun anyway...and well the new pic is Smokin, the cow was cute but you're a hot babe now, I knew you were under that fake cow costume... :D

25 plants under halogen lighting?! maybe the kids should have been taken away dude could have easily burnt the house down....

At least there at grandmaws where grandpaw can look after then while he drinks his scotch and grandmaw can take her valium for her nerves that the kids are making worse.

i like the war on drugs, i just dont think weed is a drug and should be included in all this.

Latest posts

Back