Beeney's No Name 5 Plant trail

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NICE :) so what's next on your show?

I took the tent down after and just never put it back up till a month ago.I was buying weed and if it was decent stuff and I found some seeds I kept them in a bag I had in a draw.I had 8 but 5 turned out to grow.
I'm on day 33 now I think it is...All the plants apart from the little one has been topped topped...And my biggest one has been topped a second time.
I'm running a 600w mh bulb atm with a 110w maxibright veg light hanging next to it for extra lumens :)
Just growing in soil,Got some Verve stuff from the shop,Canny stuff imo.Using bio bizz food when I have too...That starts soon!
Got a 1.2x1.2x2m tent.
System air rvk 150 fan with 8 inch outlet (I reduce it to 6inch going into my cooltube)
Carbon filter is none atm...Needing to get one ordered but as it happens this month I'm picking up a brand new motorbike so I am brassic.I'll get one sorted out in time
Atm my cooltube hasn't needed air flow through it it's kept my tent at 24 degrees C Until a week ago I never moved the light and near the tops it was 27 degrees C so I moved it up a bit and now it's 25 degrees.
I'll hook the fan up if I have to to remove heat I will just have to run it into my room without a filter till I get one...Shouldn't be too long

Let me know all your thoughts :)
we're all in this for the same thing :)

Piece
Beeney

View attachment 226201515389.jpg

View attachment 2262015155711.jpg

View attachment 2262015154517.jpg

View attachment 2262015153729.jpg

View attachment 2262015153528.jpg

View attachment 226201515361.jpg

Just keep an eye out,,cause if all you found was a few beans in a bag,,good chance they can Hermi.

Yeah I see a few hazards with the seeds but it was just a try it and see what happens lol.My autos turned out quite good,These should be alright if they are female :)

Thanks

Beeney

Got a question about nutes guys...

Im on day 36 of growth...Nutes should be started soon but when ??
I've opined growth has gone a bit sprawny now,nodes have further gaps between them hem and I reckon a could start the nutes now on half dose n see how they go.

What you all think ?

View attachment 2292015124820.jpg

I think starting nutes at half strength is a great idea. green mojo for your grow.

So you havent been using any Nutes yet?

No none yet just about to start...Using bio bizz grow then in about 4 weeks maybe 3 I'll be going to 12/12 so when I get pistoles I'll be going to bio bizz bloom.

I fed them the first feed of food couple days ago now...Got one week till I'll class day one of flower then I'll give them flower feed not grow feed

They had 40 days of veg,Fed them all a feed of food 1 week into growth and slightly burned one...So I held back for 4 weeks with nutes.
Fed them on day 41 after planting them into bigger pots...That was 3-4 days ago or so so.
If they double in size they should be alright.
Just gotta hope they Female lol

Latest posts

Back