Beer Contains Female Hormones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HippyInEngland

Smoke Free Zone.
Reaction score
Last month, National University of Lesotho scientists released the results of a recent analysis that revealed the presence of female hormones in beer. Men should take a concerned look at their beer consumption. The theory is that beer contains female hormones (hops contain phytoestrogens) and that by drinking enough beer, men turn into women. To test the theory, 100 men drank eight pints of beer each within a one hour period. It was then observed that 100% of the test subjects:

1) Argued over nothing.
2) Refused to apologize when obviously wrong.
3) Gained weight.
4) Talked excessively without making sense.
5) Became overly emotional.
6) Couldn't drive.
7) Failed to think rationally.
8) Had to sit down while urinating.

No further testing was considered necessary.

The other post is funny, this one is just sexist garbage. Refused to apologize when obviously wrong? Isn't that more a male stereotype?
If you're going to post crap, at least make it funny crap. Sheesh.

GreenMan74 said:
The other post is funny, this one is just sexist garbage. Refused to apologize when obviously wrong? Isn't that more a male stereotype?

I thought it was hilarious.....:D

Ease up a bit! No diamond mines allowed here, so dont be so uptight! Go relax!

GreenMan74 said:

Smoke a bowl greenman im sure some of the ladies got a kick outta this one.:p

haha I have so many things to say about that but ill let it go ;)

GreenMan74 said:

Have a beer and relax there champ.

From personal experience I find this to be pretty true, with the addition of #9.

#9 They all turn into lesbians.

i must be gulliable... when i started reading this i was concerned for a seccond then it had me laughing my *** off, not only at the joke but my own stupidity. (marijuana induced)

Latest posts

Back