Before i chop em down...Final Touch?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShownoMercy

Reaction score
Is there any final touch before i chop and hang them..? I heard you water them with water mixed with malasis (suger like syrup) ive been just chopping them down 1 at a time and curing but have bout 15 to go..So i ask...anything i can do to them while they are waiting to be cut down? Wheeeee thank you appreciate your ideas and wizzzdumd...:hubba:

you can also start removeing the fan leafs so when chopchop comes makes a little easier..IMO..ive been doing that to my Ladies now for the last week and a half..take care and be safe...

ahhhh...isnt harvest time great:lama:

So im just cutting and hanging, then they dry and i put them in jars and open them once a day for a while then vaccuum seal for storage...Everything sound in order? And whats ur preference on hash..Iso hash seems easiest to me..

:ciao: Im gonna show ya ShownoMercy..:giggle:

Ya sound good but i like Brown bag for a couple days...here hold this :bong1: while I explain....

I cut my girls down at the node sites to give me a hook for Hanging,,,which is done in a closet at 70f with an asculating fan for maybe 3 days or four...then take and clip the buds into brown bags i get from food store..I just say Papper this time a year:D i fill bags 3 inches deep with buds...i then roll shut like lunch bag for kids...then back in closet at which twice a day I run my open hand threw the buds to aid in dry...i do this for a couple days...then into Jars and opened one time a day until I feel they are ready for Long term storage..which Make the wine cellar....as for Hash..:spit: Im trying HIE ISO oil right Now....I did try some bubble bags and will work on those skills again soon...:lama:

Hope this helps...take care and be safe......

Now give me my :bong1: Back!!!!!

:bong:

I just clipped these...only thing I didnt do is feed this week. these will hang until the twig is brittle and snaps then into jars ;)

cloest 1001 017.jpg

My clippings look green like 2Dog's, will they turn brown eventually?

Latest posts

Back