best birthday present

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rasta

CHILD OF GOD
Reaction score
today is the lady rasta birthday,,,(43)all i could afford to get her was a nice little card,,made her breakfast in bed,,,,we were sitting in bed smikin a fatty tryin to figer out what we can do to help our situation ,,,phone rings,,,i check the caller i.d,,(dont answer bill collectors)but it was my boss telling me to return to work monday 6am,,,,thank you god,,,and thank you every one who wished us well,,,who knows maybe i can save us from going under...8 weeks without a check has us way down,,,,again thanks all ,,,p,l,r

Happy birthday to your lady, and congrats on the good fortune!

happy birthday lady rasta, glad your finally gettin to work. its a good feelin after bein worried about it for 8 weeks

happy birthday Lady rasta..and glad to hear your return to work..ill continue to prey for you to get threw these tough times...take care and be safe

Happy days! I am glad to hear the news!

tell your lovely lady Happy birthday!

Tell her Happy Birthday for me rasta.
Glad to hear you are headin back.
I was just complaining about going back on Monday, but if I was 8 weeks without a check(And I have been before)
I'd be happy too!!!
Later,
Gb

Tell lady rasta we said happy birthday and that's great news about the job mang. ;)

Well happy birthday! :p

This is what I suggest to all my friends who need some extra cash, sell whatever you do not need or use on an online auction format! If you have a hobby that involves making useful or collectible items that people will enjoy then sell those as well! There comes a time to take the load off and clean out the abode. You might as well make some money from it.

Latest posts

Back