Best munchie food

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rehab is for Quitters

Reaction score
Chocolate ice cream, malted milk mix ,and milk in a blender for a few minutes. Serve with whipped cream ..... and french fries.

:ccc:

What's your specialty???

Ohh those sunflower seeds are good...I my self like anything and everything in my fridge when Im high....and I love to mix em' all together!!!

MMMMHHH, YUMMY!

Coco puffs with choclate milk mix added.
Maybe next time ill add some of that choclate malt to it.

Sometime you should try a PB&J with Fritos chips. Chips IN the sandwich, not as a side. It's really good. :D

two words. Reeses Puffs.
i carry a box around with me. sometimes i decorate them. but if im on the run and need to munch, pass those right on over. good with or without milk. since milk is gross.

two words.........KRAFT DINNER.....with kethup ovcourse.

hey guys thought u should all know i am so blazed right now...havin the munchies like a motha...so far at 2 pb@J sandwhiches and now cereal! while watchin PINKS

Okay check this out. I made Baked Rigatoni for dinner. It was heavenly. Then for dessert I made my famous strawberry shortcake. Complete with vanilla ice cream and whipped cream. Yummmmmm...

Then again shrimp tempura sounds pretty good too. Along wih a rainbow roll of course. Sake definitely :)

And chinese chicken salad. Plus chips and salsa and an enchilada. Maybe even fajitas too :D

Pizza anyone??

Okay I think we should invent a stoner delivery service. Order on line and we deliver all sorts of muchies geared towards the munchie sufferers. We could make millions. What do you think??

jcolvv89 said:
hey guys thought u should all know i am so blazed right now...havin the munchies like a motha...so far at 2 pb@J sandwhiches and now cereal! while watchin PINKS

What kind of cereal???

Try some add-ins ... marshmellos. nuts. sunflower seeds. fruit. etc....;)

Dude, chips and queso dip takes the cake!

And salsa on the side. ;)

Rehab,
I'm with you, it's a matter of supply and demand. Munchies are not forgiving, you must find fulfillment, LOL Serious, I got this skinny personality who fights me tooth and nail trying to get out, I sedate him with a donut and then it's all good. Stoners Delight may I take your order ? LOL wait-wait I got it, we invest in a rehab for those that need to break away and keep it straight for awhile, with the weight they will have gained we can call the place Camp Knock alot of weight off, LOL

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Hey KingK, I have a business venture that might interest you. If they ever legalize weed in the US, I plan to open a Coffee Shop Smorgasbord where stoners could come in, smoke out, then order up all sorts of great munchie food. I'll shamelessly steal all the great munchie ideas that have been posted here and put them on the menu.

THEN, we could send them to Camp Knock Alot of Weight Off so they can get back in shape. So we make money fattening our customers up, then we make more slimming them down. ;)

Anyone else want in?? We could be the next Walmart...

We love making welfare pizza at the grunt house. Get yourself some English Muffins, Tomatoe, Mozzarella Cheese, and some Oregano. Cut the english muffin in half. Place a slice of tomatoe on the muffin. Then take your oregano and give a sprinkle. You can also add garlic salt and onion powder. Then place your mozzeralla cheese on top and bake until golden. :p

the munchies actually called munchies. mix of 4 or so different chips and fried bull weenies. the bomb diggity

I am munching out on some milk chocolate macadamian nuts. OMG! So rich and delicious.

:heart:

They say eating chocolate makes you feel like your'e falling in love.

:hubba:

Hot Buttered Kettle corn popped with nuts and granola, MMMmmMMM

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Latest posts

Back