Best place to live and grow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jollygreengiant

Reaction score
I did a search but couldn't find anything on this topic and I know I can't be the only one searching for the perfect place to live.

What is, in your opinion, the BEST place to live and grow. A combination of things should go into your decision such as cost of living, local laws/law enforcement, climate, ect.

So far from my limited research it looks like Northern California or Oregon would be great places as well as Ontario.

Thanks in advance.

:smoke1:

All land masses have exclusion zones, the UK has a 50 mile exclusion zone, this distance and the land mass itself is governed by UK law, outside this 50 mile distance is law free, all countries have the same thing, buy a boat ;)

ALASKA. legal to grow a certian amount, some of the most beautiful land left in the world, moose, sheep, huge muleys, salmon, trout, halibut, eagles, wolves, biiiiigggg bears, likker stores open 24 - 7, tallest mountain in the u.s. (my. mckinley), ah yeah, cheep property, power lineman get paid $38 an hour, oh, and did i mention that the federal government pays you a subsidy if you relocate there. ALASKA.

thinsulate ultra. down towards juneau and even up towards anchorage the winters are not as bad as they are in the midwest. anchorage is, temp. wise, fairly similar to central maine but without the nor'easters. you get up past fairbanks though and it gets real brutal real quick.

the first time i went was to visit family, about 10 years ago, and i absolutly fell in love. i keep grinding at the lil lady to move thereand she pushes right back in favor of fla. gulf coast (yuck, my blood is too thick for tampa).

so i imagine ill be here in the blue ridge mtns. until the end.
all in all it aint too shabby. but it aint the brooks range.

I think Northern CA or even bay area would be a nice play to live.
Nice weather, some rain, prop 215 takes care of you, Snow, beach, Hiking, lots of green areas are with in 1 hr - 4hrs....

Downside? Housing! It is expensive to live there. My buddy says you get a crappy 1 bed apt for about $1,300 in so so areas... Wow! $1,300 bucks will get you a crappy 1 bed apt...

Anyhow, A little up north (Humboldt) limitations are set by the area you grow in... not buy weight or number of plants!!!! Now that is what i call progress... maybe soon other states will join and pass a law that de-criminalize responsible adult consumption of cannabis.

CZ

i wouldnt wanna grow in humboldt county due to how famous it is,and i wouldnt wanna be under the spotlight like that...but i'd love to live in southern cal.,arizona,jamaica,amsterdam,or maybe even somewhere in Canada.

you gotta bring a chick into alaska. the odds of finding one there fall thru the basement.

so i imagine ill be here in the blue ridge mtns. until the end.
all in all it aint too shabby. but it aint the brooks range.

whats wrong with the blue ridge??!!!!! :p

not a dang thing. lived within eyesight of them nearly all my life. i actually live about 1000 yards from the appalachian trail. i've seen alot of places but east central ak. takes the cake for me. the brooks range of the rockies, on the western slope, you have to see it. i lack the vocabulary to describe the beauty. "go west, young man."

there's no place like prague, i was born and raised there until i was 8.. i miss the place. :hubba:

Florida. Unless you like condos or gated communitites. Pick yourself a nice island on the gulf coast. Make sure you have storm shutters and a generator. Have the A/C serviced in April to get you through the summer. Grow in the winter. You'll also need a boat, a fishing pole, and your girl will look great in a bikini and a tan. Sit back, relax. Life is good.

Canada. Primo weed, reeeaaalllly good Chinese food.
;)

art vandolays got it right! its all about the soFla! except the east coast is where its at better surf over here plus more of a city area which in my personal opinion is better! the weed is expensive but thats the point ur growing ur own

Latest posts

Back