Best strain for...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I am not hat familiar with any of those. A good rule of thumb is if you want no odor do not get anything that has skunk in it. Many strains could only be identified by an experienced nose. Some just don't smell like weed, to most people;)

cinderella 99 is popular for having low odor. Northern Lights is supposed to be easier on the nose than other 100% incidas.. Also supposed to stay low and bushy

These are the Northern Lights strains available:

1. Northern Light x Shiva

2. Northern Lights 5 X BigBud

3. Northern Lights 5 X Haze

4. Northern Lights Pure Indica

Any opinions on quality/time/yield/odor??

the reviews from customers on that site suggest the service is kinda flaky :[

u can research on seed boutique but i would go to the dr. and check out slyder it is crossed with NL and low on smell

Thanks,

Chubbak, I was looking at seed boutique becasue their prices are really good Just wondering of the four I listed above which would be the best for my SOG T5 grow. I realize the rservice might be flaky, but the price is 1/4 of those on Dr. Chronic's site.

yeah but peops have complained about seed boutique and never about the Dr. i think he is worth the money if the seeds show up sometimes thats not the case with nirvana, i heard a few stories about them randomly ripping peops off be careful and goodluck

Latest posts

Back