Best Strain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd say WW and silver haze are the 2 best strains I've ever had. However, when I go to Amsterdam (which hopefully will be relatively soon) I need to try out as many as possible. and some european shrooms. mmm... shrooms.

My buddy (the guy who educated me in cultivation) did a batch of afgahni one time about four years ago. We all sat down and burned a big old hog-leg as usual. About ten minuted later I had to ge tup and leave, I went for a walk to the beach. I got totally paranoid (heavy smoker, never any problems before) and just had to get away from everyone, lasted for about a half an hour, then all was well. Onlt the first batch came out that strong. So I guess that's the strongest weed I've ever had, not sure of the best though, I kind of think jack herer, it had this pungent odor to it, almost like a solvent or gas or something, really different.

The best strain I've eva had was sum Sour D but I know there's far better. However, I'm a conoseuir interested in coppin sum of the best shyt around....somebody holla @ me.

My faviort strain to smoke is NL's, NYCD a close 2nd!

2 of my favs are blueberry and grapefruit, grapefruit weed smells and taste just like it and it gets you pretty damn high as well, and blueberry smells like blueberries and gets u super high i almost fainted from smokin that and i thought i wasnt real some wierd shit

i have some skunkberry on the way...but from research and questions...white russion and ak 47 are perhaps the best...i think they are one hit wonders that cripple you....

let me see; legends ultimate indica, blueberry, blue rhino, blue widow, black widow, white widow, hash, hashberry, strawberry cough, ak-47, white rhino, white russian, power plant, NL#5, romulan, timewarp, papaya. mango, heavy duty fruity. medicine man, sweettooth, godbud, dutch treat, sweetgod, tvk, and this whatever mix im smoking now...........

My favorite top 3- Church, Nyc Sour diesel, and Knockout

You can find church seeds at greenhouse seeds and the knockout is a local thing. It's a very dank haze.

hey astra, if ya can find church in country, lemme know bro.....greenhouse is amsterdam...dam dam dam

back in the 80s i had a friend whos mom new peeps in hawwaii and she came back w/ an ounce of hawaiin blue! it was the sweetest shit i ever smoked!!!!

cincy boy said:
I just had to post something in this forum i was sick of it saying NEVER :)

So what does everbody think is the best strain they themselves have smoked :confused:
Me myself The best weed I've ever smoked would have to be either AK-47, Purple Afgahni, El nino,or Grand Daddy Purple. Where I'm from Purple weed is in high demand, because of it's sweet taste and smell and it packs one hell of a punch.

Weeddog said:
The best strain I have ever grown and smoked is white widow. I have some blueberry seeds that I plan on trying out some time this year if I can ever get over this WW. :)
blue berry is a good plant to grow . i just grew 8 plants under 400 watt hps and am getting close to a pound of super stiky highest quality pot you will ever smoke. one good bong hit and your down for the count.

Latest posts

Back