Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:ciao: Thanks rose. I went out and trimmed some buds that had damage. If im meticulous enough, i can go thru each bud and get all the brown bud out. Whats left seems to be fine. I have a little bit hanging as i type.

I only saw one while i was out there. Lots of **** tho. GROSS!

best of luck drfting....I seen some those inch worms yesturday on some my girls.....I just call them HIGH worms...lol...if you was a worm wouldnt ya want to munch on your buds:D

:ciao: 4u, thanks for the Mojo.

:bong:

I know next year i will be ready for battle. Fine tuning and fixing mistakes. Every year i try to improve. I know to use eagle20 early on for PM, and now i understand the ways of the budworm.

:48:
Drfting

A giant enormous slug got my top bud several years back. Apparently crawled up the wall of the greenhouse to get to the bud. He didn't leave much before I found him.

Ozzman must be sooooooooooooooooo happy today. Geno Smith had unbelievable stats. Go Mountaineers.

Well Ozzy called me back.:)

All is well he is working on recovering from the fire and everything is ok.

The fire took out everything he had so he has been rebuilding.

Opening day of deer season is today and he got a deer.

His outdoor will be coming down in a week or two.

Said he will most likely be a month or so before he is up and running and getting back on the web.

That is my Ozzy update:D

BIU :bong:

Good Sunday morning Peeps.

I am off to a dog show later, my girl friend won best mastif, so i need to go see that little baby dogger.

I love fall, and you guys!

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Have fun Rose:)

Chopping an unknown today:)
Got my clones mixed up:(

Good monday morning All,

Duck, will you know what it is when you smoke it? Hope so.

I need to transplant a few babies today. This gardening is a full time job that I really like.

Hope everyone had fun with the tv yesterday. BIU peeps!

Yep Rose I will definitely know when I smoke it:D

But I think it is a Black Domina x Nepal Indica

Great day to garden too:)

:bong:

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,
Duck, thanks for the Ozzy update, and I too have had mixed up clones.:eek: But the difference is, I KNOW I didn't mix them up......It was the clone gnomes!!!:eek: They sneek in your grow room when nobodys around, and they mess with stuff. They tend to show up a bit more when I'm smoking some particularly good weed though......I wonder if there's a correlation?:rolleyes:
Rose, say it isn't so......
my friend won best mastiff
...!!! I feel bad for the lady, but tell her, looks aren't everything:D A little make-up and a pleasant personality will go a long way.
4U, happy harvesting brother. I bet your yard smells so good right now.:icon_smile: :icon_smile: :icon_smile:
.You know what time it is..............:bong:

cubby... I am beginning to believe in those clone gnomes. Now to catch one.:bong:

I have seen the gnomes.. those little rascals.

Cubby, this dog weighed 240 pounds and leans on people. A big beautiful head he had. What a sweety, but the drool, oh yuck, the drool.

Raining here:(

Good morning All,

Sorry bout your rain duck. Did you say the plants outside can handle 34 degrees ok? We are going to get cold for a couple of nights then it will warm back up for a week or so. I am not ready to bring them in yet.

I tried to post a pic of the mastiff, but he was to big to fit on here. shoot.

BIU Peeps!

Latest posts

Back