Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
morning BHC,rain all yesterday and lookin wet again today,guess I will stay in and BIU:cool:

Good morning all

WH, that sounds like it could hurt ya..enjoy.

4u,,enjoy the fishing. Hope it is a nice day for you.

The (insert bad word here) wind finally stopped. Now clean up will happen.

Enjoy your day everyone.

Satori with caffeine here.

heavy fog/mist here this morning---bit early for may grey---june gloom---but it will make way for a perfect sunny day a bit later

what you fishing for 4u salt or fresh water---boat, pier, or off the banks or beach---good luck

morning et. al.---the bag of over priced og is still open---plenty to share---enjoy:bong: :bong:

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,
69* and sunny, I'm gonna' powerwash my deck today, but figured I'd stop in here with you fine folk before I do. I'd rather be fishing with 4U though.

4U, what you fishin' for? Salt water or fresh? Live bait or ? Good luck, hope you catch a trophy.

let's do this....:vap-Bong_smoker: :vap-Bong_smoker: :vap-Bong_smoker:

Rose ....I could insert a paragraph of bad words but the last word in the paragraph would be lawyers.:hitchair:

I feel like taking my phone and flinging it into the water, since cellphones everyone expects ya to answer when they call:mad:

Gotta get my Satori out:)

cubby... I guess Spring is over for us already? 76° today and 80's by the weekend:holysheep:

Sometimes I hate telephones. Lawyers can be a very bad word. Sorry you have them calling. Stress.

When the big dog had surgery someone rang our doorbell and he tried to get up and it was bad, anyway, mr rb unhooked it and I love it that way. I am keeping it unhooked. Same with the phone, i want to throw it away too. Our daughter finally told us we didn't have to answer it. who knew?

Find your satori Duck, quick.

pcduck said:
cubby... I guess Spring is over for us already? 76° today and 80's by the weekend:holysheep:

Duck....believe it or not, we had 81* on Sunday.....we're supposed to get an inch or so of snow tonight. All the house plants I put out this weekend have to come in this evening for a few days at least. I will get NO spring. Ah well...watcha gonna do:confused2:

not sure how the weather man keeps his job round these parts---broke out into rain after the fog this morning---was supposed to be warm and sunny---good day to stay in and :bong: :bong:

The weatherman got a raise today here. He hit it right on and the weather was just wonderful(for a change). My strawberries are loving it, only lost 3 out of 25 due to cold temps and a run away rototiller:D

BIU BHC :ciao:

High duck, rose, cub, fist, os, 4u, YYZ, and anyone else I might be leaving out.

Tomorrow is hump day, wish it were Monday, lol.

:D

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

BIU

:bong:

Latest posts

Back