Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Duckys brite and cheery...

I'm cranky. :p I feel like I was up all night tossing and turning..lol.

Biu!!

Slept like a rock here Sm.
Cooler temps arrived and ya can sleep real good:D

High 4u:ciao:

Did you have a good weekend? Any fishing? They are hammering them here

BIU :bong:

Good morning peeps!

A beautiful day in the great northwest. I am taking the rest of the old wall paper off the bathroom walls. fun huh?

I hope you all enjoy your gardening today. Close to the earth is a good thing.
Hugs to all. well almost all. kidding.

I c, u stole my zzzs. :p

Rose, when you're done bring the rv and strip mine.. Lol that sounded wrong..

orangesunshine said:
can you smell me---i need a bath---you have good taste RB

Of course I have good taste, look at my friends. like you. And don't be coming in here all smelly and stuff.

Rosebud said:
Of course I have good taste, look at my friends. like you. And don't be coming in here all smelly and stuff.

Unless you are reeking of weed:)

Then it is ok :)

My kids only have 4 days left of school... :-0 and the bigger ones get out at noon Wednesday and Thursday. Ack!!

On that note, biu!!!

morning all---day 2 marine layer here---no sunshine---yesterday i went to a lazy river where there was some sun---full day---what a blast---burnt my back falling a sleep in the sun---great day had by all

gonna actually start the trimming project today---hope to be done by weeks end---i see a more than normal trim pile for the hash bucket---never too much bubble is my motto :D

Another great day in the mountains--sunshine and temps in the mid 70s. I have been trying to talk myself into going to Pilates this morning, but I just can't make myself. I get to go crawl under a trailer house later today and run some new water line--that and some outdoor gardening will be enough strenuous activity.

Rosebud, I find when doing things like taking off old wallpaper, good bud helps a whole lot. I can get into the end result. For example, when I am sanding something to paint or finish it, I can get into sanding to see the beauty of the wood come through rather than just be in a hurry to get done. The same with weeding--I see the beauty of the garden come through with every weed I remove.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day where ever you are and whatever tasks or non-tasks the day brings.

i got a whole lot of yard that needs weeding thg---lots of beauty to be seen when your done---plenty of herb---i'll even feed ya---c'mon---after the weeding prolly some trimming too---when can i expect you

I have my plumbing job as done as I can get it until the electrician shows up and runs power. I am loading up my last bowl of Satori and am preparing to work out in the yard.

I am babysitting 2 dogs this afternoon. I love dogs--they are so much better behaved than children and mind better, too.

Latest posts

Back