Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
orangesunshine said:
dogs supposedly eat grass when they have an upset stomach

It so they can throw up more easily.

Rosebud said:
I heard the guys ripping out the floor ask what that big vent in the ceiling was for, right beside the other vent... I left so they couldn't ask me.

Rosebud, if they ask, just look them straight in the face and say......"Wellll, the Mr. eats alot of chilli".....;)

afternoon all---just settling in for the nba playoffs---hot and humid here today---:D

:bong: :bong: :bong:

cubby said:
Rosebud, if they ask, just look them straight in the face and say......"Wellll, the Mr. eats alot of chilli".....;)

I am so going to do that when they come tomorrow if they ask. That is a great answer. Thanks Cubby.

Rosebud said:
I am so going to do that when they come tomorrow if they ask. That is a great answer. Thanks Cubby.

Oh, I would love to see that. Somehow, I just can't see Rosebud saying that to strangers.

cubby said:

:rofl:

:bong:

Good Morning BHC:ciao:

Great day weather wise and a great day to kick off the weekend.

BIU:bong:

morning all,had a front come through last night,suppose to be 10 degrees cooler for the next few,what a relief...we auditioned new guy last night,26yrs old,3/4 of our song list is older than him,awesome player though,not sure if we will cancel tonight yet....he can comfortably play about 50% of our material and promises he will be fine for the show,alot of homework before tonight.....can you say STRESSED OUT...gotta love rocknroll.....THG thanx for the coments,my son bowled his 1st perfect game at 14 yrs old,he has 2 800 series also,bowls in the south east region PBA tour for the last 3 years,I suck at bowling with my old age,used to carry over 200 average 20 years ago,had 2 perfect games in the late 80s,all has changed with old age....Rosie the shed looks healthy,nice lookin plants....BIU peeps and stay safe this weekend....peace:cool:

Good morning All,

One more day of hammering hell and stinky things and plumbers butt.

THG, i am so glad you didn't have plumbers butt.

BIU, i am going to...

Mr Fist, hope this guy works out. Sounds good though, let us know.

Duck, glad it is nice today for you, hopefully no wind to ruffle feathers.

:bong:

2-026.JPG

3-029.JPG

4-037.JPG

Morning all! It is a cool 45 this morning with a high of 70 today.

I have picked so many strawberries since I got back that I think it is going to be strawberry margaritas at my place tonight (okay maybe this afternoon). You are all invited to join me.

4U--what a sweetie! She looks like a stuffed animal. I don't know how you keep from just loving her to death.

Mr. Fist, I hope your new guy works out.

Rosebud, hope things get wrapped up today. It is hard to have your spaces invaded like that. And while I never have plumber's butt, I have actually had customers that were a little disappointed that I didn't have plumber's butt (also known as plumber's crack). :giggle:

My sister and my daughter are coming up this afternoon for the weekend. My daughter went back to school in her late 30s and is doing very well. She has another 4.0. I am quite proud of her.

I am working on making a tincture with a vegetable glycerine base for a friend to use in his e-cigarette (eGo brand). We are doing a first run, but I think it needs to be a bit stronger. Anyone having any suggestions, I am certainly open to them.

Today is going to be a little work and a little play, just as it should be. Everyone have a wonderful day and don't work too hard.

4u..What a lucky dog...She has a pontoon boat:)

Hey Rose....Why were ya looking? :rofl:

THG...Place left-over strawberries in semi-airtight container with water or aem.Release pressure occasionally. After awhile depending on what liquid you used, mix with water and feed your organic soil girls. They love it. I planted strawberries this year just so I could use them in this fashion.

BIU :bong:

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,

63* and sunny, on its way to 80, a few sprinkles of rain, hope it don't become more.

4U, that pup is totally cool. My last dog had that same licking thing going on. It's a hot spot, they'll lick the fur off and continue till there's bleeding. I used a bitter apple spray, talk to your vet if you haven't already, there are some anti-biotics they can give to ward off infection untill you can get her to stop.

Rosebud, This is the stage of the remodel where you just make the Charlie Brown noise and grab some weed.

THG, I've never thought of ladies "plumbers crack".......might bring in more business ;) We could all discuss it over strawberry margaritas and satori. :)

Duck :ciao: Doing any fishing? Maybe we can get Kandi to take us out, she's got a nice pontoon boat..:D

BIU BHC :vap-leafy_wave: :vap-leafy_wave: :vap-leafy_wave:

DUCK, i didn't look, i was just walking by my bathroom and it was in the hallway..nearly a full moon, i don't need that, really.

Cubby, exactly, i plan on taking the dogs for a ride, the big white dog needs to teach Howies how to stick his head out the sunroof. And I need to find a quiet place with a bathroom and my solo. A park may be in order. I hate this part.

I love Kandi 4U!!!!!!

Rosebud said:
DUCK, i didn't look, i was just walking by my bathroom and it was in the hallway..nearly a full moon, i don't need that, really.

LOL--it is kind of like driving by a bad accident. You don't want to look, but somehow you do and then you can't look away fast enough.

Duck, thanks for the suggestion. If we have any left over, I will give it a go. What is aem?

THG..Yeah everybody looks;) Force of nature. Just messing with Rose:)

aem.... activated effective microorganism.

besides the addition of co2, aem has shown the largest increase in size/density overall health for my girls.

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Bright, sunny, and another wonderful day here:)

BIU BHC :bong:

Morning Mr Quacker :D Hope you are well.

Also sunny here today, finally after all this rain!

BIU! :bong:

Latest posts

Back