Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yummmmm,,,GirlScout Cookies,,, and Cold Water and Ice in the Bong.

Morning all. My monitor went out on my desktop so I'm stuck on only my phone for a couple of days.

Still raining here. Been raining for 3 days basically. Although yesterday was kind of warm and sunny and humid.

:ciao::48:

:rant:Rain, rain dont need rain here and they're saying 1 to 2 inches.

Mel it's creek watching time around here. You keep your eyes open and STAY SAFE.

BIU BHCers

Good morning BHC:ciao:

Raining with a major temperature drop.

BIU:bong:

Good morning growers and bongers and smoker and tokers.

I harvested a pink moma yesterday... got the beginnings to make the simpson oil. I am not going to try to sell it to a dispensary and I going to make it for mr rb, and my girlfriend and her husband that is ill. I am going to try a very tiny trial of 1/4 pound shake/buds and I am using everclear as the solvent. I have to drive to Oregon to get the strong stuff.
Thats what's going on here
Hope you are all well and happy, and Ozzy, how you doing after your big ole party?
Good morning Duck.

Today good Rose yesterday uugggguu throat was sore had a little opium for relief tho:D

ozzy, i am just glad you are alive and can type and tell us about it...wow dude. you the stoner man!

Morning friends....we have rains here and the covers are holding nice..my other Girl leaves today for the new Pad...will be just me and the Boy now:yay:...

Rose...Best of luck on the RSO,,and Ive read that Everclear is better than iso...is that what you need go Get?....I can get ya some girl..save ya half the trip:D

Got the OPP grow on....a few tapping out:p

:bong:

Good morning BHC......... lmao Rose........ would be hard to top ozzy's hardcore stoner bday smoke a thon............ hope you all are high as you wanna be.

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,

49* and sunny, a bit cool out there this morning, just the way I like it.

RoseBud, good luck with the simpson oil. I used to love Everclear...Kamikaze’s, White Russians, ...any drink that called for Vodka, I'd substitute Everclear, mmmmm.
Did you harvest a Pink Momma from the yard?
If you take 4U up on his offer you could see his yard...and Kandi. ;)

4U, what's OPP?? Other Peoples Pot ?

Alright BHC let's get this day started right...BIU :bong: :bong: :bong:

Hey Cubby, hi. Yes the pink moma from the yard came down. She was solid cloudy trics and i didn't want her to go amber, I like her a lot as a day time smoke. Not crazy like satori, but still an up. I have 2 pounds of wet trim, and i figure that will get me 1/2 pound dry and I will make the simpson oil with that and it can be daytime simpson oil and the Nurse larrys, remember I have 4 of them, they will be the night time oil..They are to start out with the size of 1/2 of a piece of short grained rice. three times a day. and work up from there. It takes a pound of pot to make 4GRAMS of oil...amazing. My gf is really sick with crohns and her husband has terrible MS and mr rb himself has lost 30 pounds since retirement and I fear something is wrong, so lets treat it..Maybe his is just the MS, i don't know. So the hard part will be getting my super straight republican friend to do it!

I would so love to spend some time in 4U's yard...

ozzydiodude said:
OPP is Oceanside Purple Paki

I got some of those. They were gifted to me from a friend in Wa. ;) I just didn't pick up on the acronym. :eek:

morning everybody---cool and a bit damp here---seems fall has finally arrived---turned on the heater for the 1st time to take the chill out of the house---good to see those on the trail with the opp---dropped mine yesterday---all are sunk and soaking for about 26 hours---hope all you all are safe and sound---finally finished harvesting and sorting the gsc x og beans---they be ready to roll out next week

what up folks,just thought Id stop by and say hey,supose to get some rain today,much needed,3 weeks without a drop.....biu and have a great weekend....:cool:

:ciao::48: MrFist good seeing you

Mel IDK but smelling of butt is about as close a description as I've seen. Smelled sewer plants that smelled better:huh:

Latest posts

Back