Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good morning BHC........ hope your all high as you wanna be........ Friday at last........ still got to go to {EDIT}.

Good Friday morning all from the windiest place ever.

Don't W too hard you guys, you need to quit that.

BIU, i am thinking about it...

good morning everyone, hope everyones staying warm and keeping dry. tis another cold one here, only in the low 50s today but still chilly with that wind.
TGIF lol this week has gone by soooo slowly. BIU yall

Good Morning BHC:ciao:

Looks like we are finally getting a decent day here(no rain).
We are expecting a large turn out at the golf course today. So in turn I have to go in and blow leaves:( I went from lending a hand, to feeling like a job, to #1 on the seniority list. One good thing about being employed at a golf course that is owned by a friend is.......You can BIU all ya want while operating tractor:D Bad thing is those crazy golfer:laugh:

My instructions for the day is: pack it, light it, inhale it, repeat it:bongin:

BIU Bongers :bong:

Good morning bong hogs. Duck, sounds like you got yourself a real job... oh dear, so sorry. But, i could drive around on a tractor stoned and enjoy myself I think.
Howard can't just go get neutered like everyone else, no he has to go nuts, no pun intended..lol Now howard is on doggie downers, that the vet said two would knock him out...not so. After 6 over 24 hours he is finally calmed down. I was thinking about hitting some myself... I did some retail therably instead......BIU peeps, i am.

Orange, like your new Avi. Is that your orange bong?

DSCF2157.JPG

Morning everyone. After our beautiful snow, it warmed up a bit and has been raining ever since. I hate the dingy drizzly days, but no wind, thankfully (I hate wind). However this kind of weather does play havoc with the arthritis. I find that I can only spend about 3 hours a day working and then my knees and hands start complaining loudly. I hope to get the winterizations I have left to do done by Wed. Winterizations are my "motherlode" that gets me through the long winter until we start opening places back up in the spring.

Poor Howie...it's like he knew what he was going to the vet for. :eek: Give him a hug for me.

Pssst cubby....do you know that mods can read deleted posts? Well, yours made me laugh (thank you), you should share that thought with everyone.

Duck, don't work too hard, but hey riding around on a tractor toking it up as you do....not bad for being "work".

4U, orange, ozzy, SM, lovn, grower, you all have a great day.

morning fellow enthusiasts

barricaded in the homestead for now as the roads are closed down due to a bunch of crazies running the annual veterans day marathon---personally i prefer to ride

hey mr duck---i too would like to trade the sit down ride along in the heavy equipment---dodging flying golf balls smoking the herb all day and get paid for it for---the up and down ladder swinging the hammer measure 2wice cut once smoking herb all day getting paid for it thing i been doing---can't even say that 4 letter word---hope to be done with the heavy stuff next week

thanks rb---yes the av is a pick of the bong i got last year or so when she was still clean---poor howie

beautiful sunny warm here today :D

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,
Cold, windy and gray here today, and the roofers still haven't done any work...:rant:
RoseBud, give Howie an extra treat, I'm not surprised he freaked. I imagine I would too!:cry:

The Hemp Goddess said:
Pssst cubby....do you know that mods can read deleted posts? Well, yours made me laugh (thank you), you should share that thought with everyone.

Orange shared it....:eek: and I'm not even gonna' get into liquorice whips...:hubba:

Duck that doesn't sound half bad for a sit down job, just enclose the tractor in a cage so they can't get you. Or run over the golf balls and shoot them right back at the golfers. :D

BIU BHC...:bong::bong::bong:

evening my fello tokers:48: hope things well with everyone, i took a peek today of my babiesn the Prozac is lookn good n there hardly any yellow tips,n the cheese wreck,, is just grown n reaching like crazy

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

What a bummer of a day yesterday:(
To windy(10-30mph) yesterday to smoke joints while operating tractor. The PAX ran out of charge before completion:(.... Ended up going to maintenance building and out of the wind to smoke:)

Got some chopping, some cleaning, some transferring, and some transplanting to do over at the tents. I am a bit behind in my duties.

But first I need to BIU :bong:

Throwing it all out there, your choice, Bubba Mama, Cheddarwurst, CWO, and if I dig back far enough, I think I got some bubba kush, Help yourself as I will be to medicated to be of much use shortly:)

BIU BHC :bong::bong2:

Cleaning the tents...but first :bongin:

Good morning BHC........ hope you all high as you wanna be....... I stay behind in my garden...... always something needing to be done....... seems a pot farmer's work is never done....... the work brings more work........ but..... it beats the he!! out of hitting schwag!!!

Morning all. Calm and clear here, a brisk 30*. Although the sun came up over an hour ago, it is just starting to peek over the mountains.

Duck, this is my favorite "it's windy" smoking device. I can use it literally everywhere. And it looks enough like an e-cig that it doesn't really draw any attention. hXXp://www.ebay.com/itm/Click-N-Vape-Portable-Mini-Herbal-Vaporizer-Smoke-Torch-Flame-Lighter-5-Colors-/300945877362?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item4611c5a972

Grower, I agree that there always seems like there is something to do. I got my new light bulbs yesterday, so today I will be rehanging the 1000W in the flowering room. All the plants need to come out to do that. So today is cleaning day for me, too. I hope that they did not suffer too much with the 400W MH. Then mixing nutrient solution. The master bathroom shower ends up being full of buckets and totes about 1/2 the time.

I think that I will partake of a bit of Satori. That should get me up and moving and productive. Hope you all have a nice laid back Sunday with lots of BIU time.

Morning MP Family. Been outta town working,,and its nice to be back at home.

Thanks for the link THG....... just bought one...... under 9 bucks with shipping............. my satori is drying now....... smells wonderful...... got another satori 1 week in flower.

morning peeps---another dry and sunny here---we are desperate for some rain for our rezzys---drought conditions raise fire awareness---to do list for hobby chores include chilling with my plants---harvesting 3 still OD---toss the pinkzilla into 12/12 for sexing---training trimming cleaning---you all know it never ends---peace :bong: :bong:

Latest posts

Back