Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Clear and cold here this morning.

BIU :bong:

Good morning BHC........ How's it hitting....... some of y'all should be about ready to harvest some killer.......... hope your high as you wanna be........ and be sure to hit like you mean it........ head rushes to all.:bong:

morning peeps cold today,had to scrape ice off the window to go to the store,rare in these parts.....who has the best Satori beans getting ready for an order....:cool:

meetmrfist2 said:
morning peeps cold today,had to scrape ice off the window to go to the store,rare in these parts.....who has the best Satori beans getting ready for an order....:cool:

hxxp://www.mandalaseeds.com/

Good morning 13 degrees here, 67 in the shed and that is all that matters, right?
Mr Fist, i am glad your going to get some satori seeds. Yes, mandala first but I have ordered them from the attitude too.

Orange, did you just go to bed or just get up? Either way...have a nap.

Good morning Duck, g13, and all ya all.

What day is it? Guess what day it is......hump day. You know when I was younger, I thought that "hump day" meant a whole different thing....at least that was what my boy friend told me.....

Weedhopper, I was busy with a little work in the morning and sewing in the afternoon and missed your smokeout. So, I will try and make up for it today, but I am out of Satori--I always give too much away. I do have a plant that is almost ready to come down that I think I am going to horde.

Meetmrfist, you are going to love Satori. Mandala (the breeder of Satori) is only open for direct sales part of the year. They are a little cheaper from Mandala if they are open. Otherwise, like Rosebud, I purchase from Attitude.

I dropped my light on my Larry OGs (darned arthritis). I lost one of them, had to do sever topping on 3 that the main stalks snapped. I think that they are going to make it....but they do look a little sad right now. It's always something.

Rosebud, one of my friends was over the other night and I gave him some Nurse Larry--boy was he impressed (and stoned). What a great night timer smoke! I am getting to where I think I am only going to run 3 (maybe 4) strains--Satori, Nurse Larry, and a good kush--hoping that Larry fills that bill.

Duck, SM, grower, TOA, orange, 4u and anyone I might have missed, lets all BIU until we can't anymore :bong2:

LOL THG, that is what your boyfriend told you????funny stuff.
I didn't give any of mine away and it is almost gone too.. I have three that are a long way from harvest.. Sorry about your light on Larry. That is terrible. I hear Larry is the best smoke ever sooo I think you have your three go to strains...me too. I am so happy your friend liked the NL. that makes me very happy.

BIU now.

Good morning/afternoon everyone, hope you're having a good day. Mine started off cruddy and I'm just now able to relax. Ill just say 2 of the kids are on my major poo poo lost. I've Biu and feeling better. :)

Hope all of you are doing well.

I thought that "hump day" meant a whole different thing....at least that was what my boy friend told me.....

:rofl:

what did he think Two for tuesday meant?...:giggle:

:bong:

Good morning BHC........ No duck....... he must be roosting late this morning......... hope your all high as you wanna be.

Latest posts

Back