Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Duck, did you get a ticket? Did he think you stole your jeep? Glad you are not in the pokey for smokin' pot.

I am going back to the garage and dealing with 37 years of accumulation in the attic. My kids better appreciate this. It is heavy.... emotionally. my mom died 10 years ago and it has taken me this long to deal with some of her stuff. Love the goodwill guys that unload my suv. treats for them today. Lets smoke something. BIU dudes.

Glad he was busy with you...
look at what some fool did while he wasn't watching
:48:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CF1D_LaAj-g[/ame]

:bong:

today is wife's birthday Yea....chilling on this awesome sunday,temps dropped like almost 20 deg in the last 24 hrs thankfully it is suppose to stay cool for at least a week or so... would love to have some kind of rolling camper or airstream one day,its on the bucket list....Rose you are going to be shocked at all the stuff you will find up there that you forgot about...HG I can only go 10 and rest for 20...new med is helping some...Toro Toro Toro.....good to see you Joe......time to break out some Berry White and get toasted......BIU BHC:guitar:

Woa Duck, Toro is a pretty toro. She is beautiful. what a way to grow. :vap-Bong_smoker:

Toro is looking pretty dank there,hopefully the owner wont come and claim right before ready for harvest....everyone have a great day,getting ready to paint a bumper cover and finish up a 4 wheel brake job....fun fun fun BIU BHC ....peace

No chance of that happening meetmrfist. I moved her, from where I found her:aok: She was the lucky one, I mowed over the other 2 that was with her.

BIU BHC :bong:

@Rose, Do you still have plants outdoors?

Yes I do Duck, we have been covering them with a tarp for the last two nights. It is supposed to be 42 tonight so we won't. I checked the trichomes today and everything is really cloudy which is fine for my one fun strain, but the rest of the medicine plants need to get amber fast. Our daughter will be here to help on Monday.. ready or not here we come, i guess. Thanks for asking Duck.

Wow long you going to be able to keep TORRRRRRO going? It will be fun to see what kind of smoke she is. She is a pretty girl. does she look indica?

Rose, I think she is a hybrid. She is about 50/50. Hard to tell cause she was in such bad shape when I found her. She has about 3 to 4 weeks to go yet. I just hope I get a late frost and the water around me keeps her warm.

BIU for Fri day :bong: maybe 2 :bong:

That was a great find. were they in pots? did you dig her up and bring her home? You stealthy guy you. love this.
Low of 50 last night, woo hoo. Dust storm forcast... I will be washing my harvest for sure now. Monday is Harvest day.. grow kids.

Joe, i saw you speeding down the freeway doing 125 was it? that would scare the heck outta me.. was it fun?

Mr Fist, is there another storm coming? I hope not.

THG, how are your plants maturity coming?

Morning bongers!

Oh Rosebud, I think the Satori are maybe 3-4 weeks out, like duck's plants--I am worried about them finishing. I haven't covered the plants yet, but it looks like Sun night the forecast is 33, so I will be covering them. I have 2 Buckeye Purple crosses (I am calling them Cross-eyed Purple) that are getting close. One has small buds that I believe are simply going to stay small, but they are really purple. The other is less purple, but the buds are bigger/denser. I have not checked the trichs, but will do that this weekend. I am going to want those on the amber side. The Shark Shock CBD needs a little time, too. I'll probably try and post up some pics later--the purple is just so pretty.

Rosebud, how is your seed run going? I finally got my order off to Hemp Depot for some Pennywise seeds, some PTSD seeds, and a packet of Joey Weed's C99. The inside grow this winter will be pretty much all CBDs....that is if the Satori finishes before it gets too cold.

Duck, I have been quite happy with my modified TLO grow. I used NV's super soil, but started with the Rev's layered mix and used his spikes and teas. I think this will be the method I use indoors for the CBD winter grow. I can't wait to smoke some of this! Sending green mojo for your outside found plant!

Joe, was that you speeding down that highway? Hot damn! I remember hitting speeds like that when I was a young pup in the late 60s--we had all those great muscle cars. A little too much excitement for this old lady though. Try and keep that vet under control now. Always a pleasure to see you here.

Meetmrfist--be safe!

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

cross eyed purple.....cool name....wish I had all these plants to harvest.....they are calling for some kind of weather coming this way,not too worried,should be fine with some rain and wind...hope everyone has a great weekend,start of fall Bike Week here,gonna go check out some live music in the inlet tonight,couple of friends band playing at SBB cool biker bar....be safe.....peace

@Rose, she was in a waste paper basket, on my property, found while I was mowing. Toro is the brand of lawnmower, I was using:) Got 40 acres that gets mowed a few times a year.

@THG, I layer and spike during warm temps but only spike them when it freezes outside. I do a no-till in winter. Harvest a plant, then just pop in a new clone, then spike.

Duck, I am pretty much only doing 2 grows a year now--one outside during the summer and then an indoor grow during the winter, so not really much of a chance to harvest a plant and then pop a new clone in.

Forecast for Sunday night has now gone down to 30. I hope covering them will be enough.

Real nice day here today. Sunny with a good breeze. Which I need for Toro as we had a downpour late last night.

For me not such a nice day. Twisted my back all up lifting a sliding golf carts around. I am getting way to old to be doing that sort of stuff. There is only two things I can do lay down and sit in a hard back chair. I sure am glad the :bong1: is near the chair.
I can still BIU :bong:

@Rose, how you and sis doing with the harvest? :bong:

rain rain and more rain here for like the last 4 days....when will mr sun come back.....hope everyone is having a great day,tiime to BIU BHC.....peace

Duck, do you want the polite answer? I am dead, completely dead. We, daughter and I hit it for 3 days on ONE PLANT. That green crack/snow lotus was HUGE. Those cages made every nug 3 X bigger. I have no idea what we got... a couple of pounds off one plant? Is that even possible? No room in the shed for more hangers. Daughter leaves this morning, and yes i am crying. I have a friend that will help this afternoon. None of the other plants are that big, thank god. I could have grown that one plant and filled the whole garden. Cages for the win... I am too old for this stuff. I feel a little better bitching to you guys, thanks for asking duck. Don't get me wrong, i am thrilled and grateful for the harvest. but holy crap it is cold and rainy and i am 65. LOL

How's your back Duck? I hope better.
Good morning fist, and THG and all the rest of my stoner friends.

Hey Rose, I wish you the best for getting thru this harvest. It’s getting down right cold here as well. Wow, just a couple weeks ago we was bitchin about the heat. I think I’ll hitch up the caravan and head south to Arizona for a few months.
I can’t seem to get any seeds to germinate so I may as well go on vacation....

Latest posts

Back