Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
4u2sm0ke said:
Good Morning Duck...gotta love those 4 hr windows huh? 74 and sunny here.. looking to setup a trampolene for kids..give M something to do in summer while im at work.

I hate "some Assembly required" :rofl:

:bolt::bong

Kids love trampolines:D

Gave one to the neighbors, kids have lost weight.

BIU :bong2::bong2:

good morn bhc :) hope all had a nice evening, im glad this week is over, its been a long one for me.i wish they made a trampoline for dogs, mine need to lose weight. s m maybe you should buy you a sneek a toke, they come in real handy. lets start the day with these , have a nice sunday all:bong::bong:

UKgirl420 said:
so your weekend starts now 4u BIU

started on the trampoline yet ?

hello girl:heart: i started on tramp last night..pieces kept comeing apart..i kept hitting the :bong1: the more :bong1: i hit the more that feel apart:rofl: so I decided to finish hitting :bong1: and try again today b4 to many :bong: :giggle: wish me luck...on the starting b4 to many :bong: well lets get started shall we :bolt::bong:

astrobud said:
good morn bhc :) hope all had a nice evening, im glad this week is over, its been a long one for me.i wish they made a trampoline for dogs, mine need to lose weight. s m maybe you should buy you a sneek a toke, they come in real handy. lets start the day with these , have a nice sunday all:bong::bong:

my dog is over weight too like me...and i try and take her to Lake to swim as much as i can...and yes those sneak a tokes are great..thats my everyday hitter...

Mom..did a friend not send you a sneak a toke with care package?:confused:

Im glad this week is over too astro..i too work from tuesdays threw saturdays now..its something to get use to i will say..but Im glad this week is over to heres to our Sasturday on Sunday:bong: take care and be safe

4u2sm0ke said:
yeah im sure they will enjoy it..my kids no need to lose weight..but do need to get the hell outta house for a while:giggle:

78f and sunny:D

:bolt::bong::bong::bong:

It will most definitely get the kids out of the house, unless you have real high ceilings:D

70f and not a cloud in the sky.:)

Them purps are growing like crazy. One is still all purple.(hope it is female)
Of the 2 WWf2 one is a monster and one is quite a bit smaller.

hey guys, live streaming of the download fest. heres the link hxxt://www.downloadfestival.co.uk/webcast/
i hope its ok i do this mods if not delete the link, i dont mind. [
journey is on in 10 mins, dream theater (my favorite band) on at 10.35 est, i missed tesla early this morn:hitchair: bong hits and dream theater, what a way to start the day. if you havent seen or heard these guys you should they are awesome:bong2: :headbang2:

Green for thee page...got me trimmer ready:D :rofl:

:bolt::bong:

018.JPG

019.JPG

020.JPG

astrobud said:
hey guys, live streaming of the download fest. heres the link http://www.downloadfestival.co.uk/webcast/
journey is on in 10 mins, dream theater (my favorite band) on at 10.35 est, i missed tesla early this morn:hitchair: bong hits and dream theater, what a way to start the day. if you havent seen or heard these guys you should they are awesome:bong2: :headbang2:

astro..they dont mind..they just dont like them inbedded in the forrum..please edit you post ..remove the ..tt..and use XX everyone knows that they need to copy paste and then change XX to tt..this way the mods will allow the link..thanks for shareing with us..:bong:

ps...they sound good..I like that song.. (Seperate ways)

pcduck said:
It will most definitely get the kids out of the house, unless you have real high ceilings:D

70f and not a cloud in the sky.:)

Them purps are growing like crazy. One is still all purple.(hope it is female)
Of the 2 WWf2 one is a monster and one is quite a bit smaller.

Thanks duck for the update...i too found that the wwf2 was diffrent in grow rates..IDK..and Im excited to hear the purps doing well for everyone..and you know that slow showers are most likely Males..wishing you nothing but females my friend.Have a great day:bong:

astrobud said:
hey guys, live streaming of the download fest. heres the link http://www.downloadfestival.co.uk/webcast/

ozzie will like this group...im sure..i think they sound lots like Ronny Jame dio..:lama:

Latest posts

Back