Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
The Blue 509 tube is mine !
2' tall with tha trees times 2. 18mm diffused down stem and matching cobalt blue slide. Don't forget the ice pinch ...

blue mouthpc.jpg

blue pinch.jpg

4u2sm0ke said:
good morning BHC..

Mom..I found a Thai resturant in next town..will try this weekend..

hey 4u2smOke, good morning to you too......during the Vietnam War I was in Thailand for a year.....got to live in downtown Bangkok and had the pleasure of enjoying SOME THAI FOOD.....since I was only 22 and was raised on meat and potatoes, I didn't really want to try all the different kinds of food....BUT I DID GET HOOKED ON SOMETHING CALLED 'COW POD with beef'.....it was 5 baht or 25 cents....but they have it here and I can order it anytime I want....lots of seasoned fried rice, veggies, fried tomato slices, two or three cucumber slices, some little hot friggin peppers and thin slices of beef.....I love it, give it a try......we have sun today, yeah.....by by

multifarious said:
Hey everyone

Time for a few pipe hits
Then get the rest of my chores done
Before the Bong comes out to play

With all this talk of curry.........
If I can find some fresh lemongrass stalks
I'll knock up a Green Thai Curry tomorrow.......

Speaking of lemongrass, I am doing Lemongrass Prawns on the grill this weekend! How is everyone doing? I have been absolutely swamped all week. I am gonna try and get a couple grows going this weekend. So, be on the look out for a new journal this week guys/gals.

Well done for the day..Now I am just gonna sit back and BIU the rest of the day/evening.:bong2::bong2:

Traffic is so bad I don't even want to go that route again:):bolt::bong2:

4u2sm0ke Those girls just love those thunderstorms, puts a lot of nitrogen in the air.
The Purps are growing like crazy, but they have not shown their sex yet. The WWf2 is a real nice size

O.K. So I have been a little busy building my grow box(posting in that thread). I have just finished and I am very happy with the results. I did pick a Member #, I have PM'd TOA, and posted a pic of my bong (all in different threads).

I would still like to be a member in your club, here is the link for my pictures of my bong.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27765&page=556

I chose the #86 as I have been eliminatining riff raff from my life lately. ;)

I have also placed my BHC# into my signature. :)

Happy Toking
:48: :bong2: :bongin:

hi guys, let me take a hit b4 i begin:bong: ok, smokey bear you should put a link to your grow in your sig, easyer to find :) hey duck , wish i could run out of jars. things are in place and new babies on the rise i feel i will do well this time. ozzy glad you got the picture thingy worked out. meds nice bong you have there and welcome to white owl. buddy luv im looking foward to seeing your next grow. someone please send sm some thai food to go with that cheese:D time for another hit now:bong: . we had a bad storm come over today, dime size hail, lots of rain, thunder and lightning. the dogs were home alone i bet they were scared s ( dirty word) biu for all :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

These are for who ever I left out, your not forgoten, I'm to stone to remember who the ______ you are :peace:

:bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1:

:48::peace:

Latest posts

Back