Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:shocked: The server let me on

Party hard people, Ozzy holla at you all tomorrow

Til then Enjoy :bong: :bong: :bong1: :tokie: :bongin: :joint: :smoke1: :bong2:

:peace:

I would like to join the circle please.. I have a joint of my own to light. Hopefully I can do some posting.. We will see. Have a good night everyone. Take care and be safe.

:48: :48: :48:

Sliding your wat UK :tokie:

:bong::bong1::48::ccc::bong1::tokie:take one and pass it on

:peace:

Its been an odd day for me. Can't really pin point anything particular, I think it has to do with how the moon's aligned or something. :giggle:

Anyways, got a few new toys today...

2 new pipes, one for me, one for a friend, and a new fancy cell phone that's far too complicated for me to figure out. :rolleyes: The manuel is making my brain ache.. In purple. :p hxxp://www.lglotus.com/
So I am putting the phone away and breaking in my new piece, lmao.

Who's next?

:48:

you may now continue you regular posting day, man the server was junk last night. must leave a bit early today and go put the starter back on my truck then to work.3 more days this week.im off sat:woohoo:
ill leave these out for whomever. have a great day all :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

finally joining the ranks of the BHC!! dont know what brand of bong it is - i traded my buddy some querkle and PK bubble hash for it, i think i got the better end of the deal tho :p . standard glass on glass, diffuser, double tree perc. and i cleaned it for the first time yesterday - it was lookin pretty nasty before lol.

heck i aint waiting for 4:20 im packing a fat bowl of jack the ripper rite now. WAKEANBAKE!!

IMG_0180.JPG

welcome green friend ,,,:D,,
just choose your self a number
put it in your signature and pm toa with it :peace:

:bong::bong::bong:

ps nice clean up job :)

Latest posts

Back