Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
chris1974 said:
loading up the bong with some fresh Grandaddy as we speak !
Life is good.....:hubba:

Just hit a bowl myself. Welcome to the BHC. For the rule you can back to trillions first post here.

Have a safe trip SM
Hello UKGirl
:bong: :bong: :bong: 4 ALL............

Got rain here too. Good, cause I have some sod I have been trying to get set in.

Brought me a new rainbird for it a week ago. Got stoned one day and watched for at least half an hour. Relaxing!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

good evening bhc, sm have a nice trip and dont forget the smoke and a sneek a toke, nice looking purple thing there tc. dogs woke me up a couple of times last night (stupid dogs):rolleyes: so im off to bed early tonight. like we need a reason to biu but lets have a special session for the birthday boy for today, one of the biggest known potheads around. woody harrelson, 48 today:bong1: :bong1:

Just a few pics of this years garden

100_1410.JPG

100_1411.JPG

100_1412.JPG

100_1413.JPG

100_1414.JPG

100_1415.JPG

100_1416.JPG

100_1417.JPG

100_1418.JPG

100_1419.JPG

100_1420.JPG

100_1421.JPG

:ciao: BHC been doing some work in garden and now im going to Hit this :bong1:

Duck...very nice Garden...that white widow looks to be Packing on nice..And that DP :aok: what ever you are doing Keep it up

:bong: Good Night everyone..see ya 420 tomarrow

Hey BHCers :ciao:

Just got in from a trip to the Bay area and had some re-designing to do before I woke the girls. I will post new pics tomorrow.

OMG! We are talking TRICHS on TRICHS on TRICHS with Spikes! :woohoo:

I got my microscope & have began my first harvest! :dancing:

I am looking at each bud individually & taking them according to ambering trichs, and leaving the rest to continue growing. Then I am going to re-generate her. Meanwhile here is a pic of Mary's top bud (TW), looks like she is giving the birdie! LOL :spit:

She may be small but she is mighty. :stoned:

:bolt: on over for a :bong1: & lets all :chillpill:

Mary giving birdie.jpg

goodmorning BHC :ciao:

the weather is claiming 63 ,,,but them rays are feeling a lot hotter :rolleyes:

congrats :clap: on your first harvest white owl :D(feels good dont it )im on my way :lama:

enjoy your friday bongers

:bong::bong::bong:

Latest posts

Back