Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
G'Mornin Guys n Gals,
Yesterday.....Record Highs....111 here on the back porch. I dont think I have ever seen 111 on the back porch:shocked: . Then, the thunder bumpers rolled in bout six. Darkened up the sky, heard the thunder, no rain. But dang if it didnt cool down out there almost ten degrees in an hour. With the humidity up, it seemed hotter :eek: . It was a relief tho.

Next few days, it is gonna be :watchplant:and :bong2: .
Gonna :bong1: it up, and stay as :cool: I can today. Maybe get some stuff organized in this desk.:rolleyes: More Thunder and Lightning expected today....and lower temps thru the week. Still Hot but not Unbearable.

West Coast is up and running.....here.

BIU Ozzy I don't think that they have started flying overheads here yet. I wonder where they get the money to do this when a lot of useful funding is getting cut:confused2:... I just have my little generator with me here, the bigger ones are at the pole barn. Need to look around for one of them transfer things. Thanks for the idea:)

Jeepers:eek: my mother and sister is coming to visit/lunch today. My mother has not been here for years. This should be entertaining.:rofl:

BIU bongers:aok::bong2::bong2:

We are expecting a repeat of 106 again today. We survived yesterday, but hated it. It didn't cool below 88 in the house until after 10 last night. My girls all look bigger. Gotta feed and water after breakfast. Gonna quit work at 1 today. It hit 100 in my shop at noon yesterday. Benny can't think above 100. Be safe, keep drinking water. I forgot about the Lil Bertha bud I chopped. I checked it just before bed last night and it is very dry. oops! I will give a smoke report later after lunch.

I had 80 in the house with the swamp cooler on, I was real happy with that. We are lucky it cools off at night here in the mountains.
Im waiting on that smoke report benny, lunch cant come soon enough. lol. exactly how long has she been in flower? I am counting 5 weeks on my early afgoo. You got cloudy trichs now, when you did that lil trim on lil'bertha??

SmokinMom said:
Hey everyone just checking in. Been in a funk lately. :(

Just had to rescue my silly dog, he climbed a tree trying to get a squirrel. I had to take a pic. He's so goofy. Love him tho.

I have heard of them but never seen one. Thanks SmokinMom for showing us your squirrel dog. How did you get him down? Hope ya throw that funk out the window:)

I am a little late Ozzy but I will join ya for the controlled burn.:bong2::bong2::bong2:

TC, I checked the trichs today on the dry bud. Clear, cloudy and some light amber. Weird. The whole way through with Lil bertha has been weird. As far as a smoke report, it's pretty darn good. Nice smooth sativa taste. Buzz lasted a good 2 hours from 3 tokes on a pipe. I had to go and pick up my new to me truck and driving wasn't an issue. I can't wait to try it further in. I am happy.
SM, I bet that squirrel is still laughing at the poor dog in the tree, lol.
Ozzy, I would have enjoyed a nap in the rain today. I was running late doing chores outside this morning and when I was moving the hose with wand attached between gardens, the valve accidentally turned on when I picked up the wand. I got soaked from head to boots. It felt good!

4u2smOke.....did you make it to the lake? and did you guys hit 100 today? and I don't have to water every day because the stupid weather isn't hot here.....today it was barely over 60 and overcast most of the time....

MOM.....my cat Pearl will get your doggie out of the tree but my little doggie can't climb over anything a foot high

tcbud.....jesus loves you and your plants....gall darn it, they look marvelous and sooooooooooo happy......when it's not hot

enjoy the COOL evenings everybody....pee-dude:)

420benny said:
Seattle was on our news. It hit 103 there. Hottest ever. 4u's probably still soaking. We cooled down. it's only 105 today. Gotta roll one.ttfn

Hay Gang :ciao: :bong: benny ere has it the closet..Just came back from Lake..Man is it Packed...:eek: ..and yes high of 104 . so Im here to have a session then Its back to lake for The barbi Q hot dogs and Hamburgers...you see i found that people leave the BQ pits going..we always find one that someone has left and do our cooking...saves me from haveing to start it:rofl: s u k k a ....went to store to get a block of ice show kids what a swamp cooler that tcbud like to sit on front of but the store was sold out!!! oh well maybe tomarrow i told them..it will be like this again..

painterdude...I believe I know where you are...I had a rental down there very rarely seen the sun..and that dowg and cat are they yours? I had a Pomeranian onece well it was hit by a car and died..would like to get another one later in life..

ozzie...I did hit the water this time my friend..it is friggin hot excuse my language..But useually I sit and watch and BIU when kids arent around..and Im jumping in again im swetting just sitting here typeing to you..wish we had some of you rain..

Duck... what we grilling?

Smokemom...im still waiting for those tan lines..Ill show mine:hubba: ..mine are more Burn:spit:

tcbud....you out cruzzin and :bong: ?

have a Great night everyone im a try and stay :cool:

:bong:

Latest posts

Back