Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
morn bhc.welcome to the bhc cubby. white owl a good harvest always makes me feel better, glad you are.gonna be hot here today 100+ so lets have a :bong1: :bong1: session b/4 i go cut grass. so much for my day off. have a nice day guys

hi again bhc, well the yard grass is cut after 2 bong breaks :bong: it takes a while to cut a football field size yard :eek: i see its 10:20 time for a :bong1: :bong1: hey duck you call 75 summer you should be here, not even 10:30 and its already 85 f. almost time to go to town, things to do, anyone need anything? later:bolt:

Maybe you need to move here astrobud plenty of housing, just no jobs:(

But we do have one of the largest supply of fresh water and everything needs water.:laugh:....what would we put in our bong if not water:rofl:

biu:bong2:

Mornin' all, hittin' the bong and waiting for a fishing buddy. Heading out on the lake to try to land some northerns, possibly a muskie. Even if I don't catch anything but a buzz, it's a down day I've been needing for awhile.
Take care and have a big ole' lazy day bong on me.

cubby said:
Mornin' all, hittin' the bong and waiting for a fishing buddy. Heading out on the lake to try to land some northerns, possibly a muskie. Even if I don't catch anything but a buzz, it's a down day I've been needing for awhile.
Take care and have a big ole' lazy day bong on me.

:ciao: cubby and welcome...please place BHC# in yer signature so everyone in forrum Knows you are in the Best club;)

and I love fishing..if you buddy dont show give me a shout..ill chase those muskies with ya:lama: untill then lets Catch this:bong1:

:bong: be sure to bring back pics...we love Pics here..take care and be safe

Good luck cubby and keep your fingers out of the way.

The purps are getting some purple veins again is this right?

Jeez I got to quit :bongin: and do something:rofl:

BIU BHC :bong2:

bluealein56 said:
:ignore: ozzy he told me to upload this for him since he cant for some reason
:confused:

love ya hick;)

Looks like Hick sitting there getting High waiting for his soil to arive for all those pots:rofl:

:ciao: duck :bong:

58f now with a high of 73..

the stems and even the viens in some leafs will get dark purple..very cool huh? however the buds dont seem to get much purple unless the temps in the 7th week drop below 66f..maybe you will get that temp we dont hear..other then last christmas we had a real cold spell..and my frosting turned a nice purple..didnt see any diffrance in the smoke from the other frosting..just color:D..have you had a purple stem all be purple? or just the viens? I had one that the stem at top was very purple,,with dark green leafs..very nice looking..okay enough for now..Lets smoke :bong: and pass:bong1:

The one that was all purple was a male:(
These were all green and just the stems are starting(yesterday) to turn purple. Yesterday was the hottest day of the year.
My Bubba turned purple at the buds when a slightly lower temp was achieved(got an a/c reflector) so maybe yours will not need the extreme cold to purple up:)

and all agree on a BIU smoke and pass :bong2::bong1:

:bong: and pass :bong1:

I have my purplebud in a massproduccer bucket that stems are very purple..and is looking very nice..i still not sure if she will make the distance..heres a link to her in Massmans thread..
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30181&page=20

my Bubba still has not shown and some have leafs turning doing some wierd stuff...another week and we should start seeing...first coat paint put in the rooms today..still a bit behind schedual on shed..hope to make it up next weekend when kids will be at aunties for the week:yay: i have the rest of my duct work but still need anothe vortex for the breed room..but no hurry on that..I have yet to start any beans that i wanna make ..did start some purple frosting but that was dureing that serious heat wave we had...and they all cooked..stupid me didnt think to remove the dome:doh: same with some others I was starting..hope the rest of the season dont go as it has started:giggle: maybe a few :bong1: will help:bong:bong:bong: and pass :bong1:

goodevening bongers :D

time to make up for missing this afternoons session :bong::bong::bong:

shes looking very nice 4u ,,,but thats what we have come to expect from your garden :p

:bong1::bong1::bong1:

Wow Japan's oldest city....who would have thought:confused2: hxxp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fukuoka as always change the xx to tt:)

Now if I wasn't sitting here doing :bong1: I never would have known that.

Sounds like a BIU celebration moment:bong2::bong2::bong2:

:bong::bong: BIU :bong1::bong1:

Ozzy got cam and computer to talk again, now if only the server and my made in Fukuaoka computer will get along I update "the bet"

Have a great evening with your choice:bong::bong1::ccc::48::tokie:

:woohoo: another 90f day. ...The clones I took look terrible, I think it may be a bit warm for them. Hopefully they will bounce back. Well the weather man was wrong again:hitchair: they said rain, we had no rain. I am loading up the truck with river water so I can water in the morning.

Then back to loading and passing :bong1::bolt::bong2:

Latest posts

Back