Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
home from a long night at work,time to toke some of this chrons i picked up last night.it smells like str8 up cat piss,smells right through the bag.heres a lil bud of it,this cam kinda blows though. FIIIIRRRRE IN THE HOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!whos in this session with me?

purps  2.JPG

321.JPG

:bong1: :bongin: :aok: after a few hit off this stuff.i feel like my body temp is at 120 degrees,and i just choke my you know what off.this is some pretty good tree,i cant find 1 seed though (figures) but anyways,yea...some "purps" str8 out of
the 3rd most dangerous city in the U.S.A. (If you dont know what city that is,google it ) a.k.a. its str8 outta the hood.Hense why its some "purps" ..not meaning the strain The Purps But its some good stanky kind buds with a purple hugh to it so therefore,its some "purps" :rolleyes: :hitchair: :giggle: Gotta love the hood.its nice to be moved out of it,but its always fun to revsit from time to time. all in all it was a good day yesterday. managed to pic up a recipe for success kit brand new for 17 dollars (theyre usually 25-30 online.) so ill beable to start the Skunk x Haze plants on some of this bc boost,bc bloom,magical,and Sugar Daddy.im so geeked about finally being able to watch this strain flower.anyways,thaught i'd spend a minute to blaze and bull ish with you guys through this post.-peace

wow Im up early today.... hey AID..did you purchase that weed?...do you not have a stash going yet? that looks like some good smoke...no seeds in it is a good thing isnt it? when I baught weed I would not purchase it if it had seeds..its been years since i found a seed in my bag..that is why i purchased a bunch of good genetics...how come your BHC # isn't in your signitur?..any way have a great weekend smoke M if you got M

good mornin' whats goin on dude? yea,i bought that yesterday,40 an eighth.its some good herb,not the best ive ever had,but good.anyways peace

p.s.
i need to update my sig im just waitin to see which strain wins my poll on mp determining one of my strains.ill try to update it when im not so blew out.

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
home from a long night at work,time to toke some of this chrons i picked up last night.it smells like str8 up cat piss,smells right through the bag.heres a lil bud of it,this cam kinda blows though. FIIIIRRRRE IN THE HOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!whos in this session with me?
it might be the strain catpiss its supposed to be killer:hubba:

allgrownup said:
didn't know snowwhite had 8 little people????

you been on house arrest or somethin? :cop:

or does she keep ya in the basement all tied up? :hitchair:

:rofl: :rofl: I do keep SnowWhite thoroughly tied up most of the time. :farm:

got the molino glass ice bong nice and clean for the 420 on the east coast. firing a few fouling shots right now. :bong1: :bong1: :bong1:

hey guys, i guess imma little excited for my new piece coming from grasscity but i picked up the mad scientist 2 v3.0. its going to be so sick. everyone says it pretty much is "the ****" so ive got high hopes! rl pics when it comes in!

molscientist_600.jpg

its small, little over the height of a corona bottle but its got a lot packed into it, diffuser, percolater and it can fit ice if u want. also picked up the hurricane precooler

:ciao: East Coasters :bong1: :bongin: :bong2:

BTW, nice glass, looks like molino

Latest posts

Back