Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
seems you know alot of places and when its 420 there thats cool:cool:
its always 420 to me haha im in smoking some K2/WW thats been curing about 8 months now with a bit of kiff on top out of my favorite bong:hubba:

HPIM0647.JPG

HPIM0370.JPG

Pothead420 said:
its always 420 to me haha im in smoking some K2/WW thats been curing about 8 months now with a bit of kiff on top out of my favorite bong:hubba:

I have help :rofl: hXXp://24timezones.com/

BTW, very nice looking pieces there :hubba:

Pothead420 said:

Hey ..you need to pass some of that over here..;) that looks to be Tasty:)

i like that bubbler bro, reminds me i need to clean my bong and ash catcher out so i can taste the fine herb and not resin ash from ash catcher. i been holding out on the bong cause of that and smoking to many blunts, but ey they do the job just as good for a good 4:20.

4u2 is that some nug from your harvest?

hai guys, my mad scientist still hasnt gotten here!! I hope it gets here tomorrow though. It'll be one week by then from the day it shipped from amsterdam so I'm crossin my fingers (been leaving work just to see if its arrived lol)

hey toke...yeah thats a small one from Top44..I dont buy weed anymore...I change my water every day...and clean it the best I can every week or so..Thanks for askin

honeybear said:
hai guys, my mad scientist still hasnt gotten here!! I hope it gets here tomorrow though. It'll be one week by then from the day it shipped from amsterdam so I'm crossin my fingers (been leaving work just to see if its arrived lol)

okay honeybear...run:lama: ...Id cross my fingers but I need them to light this bong..:bong: ..mine took 2-3 weeks..where did you order from? and are you in the STATES?

sorry my friend...the day is comeing for you to never need to scrape pipes for resin to get high....look everywhere for roaches that could be smoked...onece you get building your suply your set..I thro all that resin crap away now..and you will too...why smoke it when you have Budd?

Latest posts

Back